+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sebastian Turrichi - lovesexyabs JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Sebastian Turrichi - lovesexyabs

Earn $40 per sale, payments via paypal, high quality video product!

LoveSexyAbs is a unique, high quality interactive video course designed to achieve real, sustainable and lasting results for it’s users. Covering everything from workouts to planning a diet that suits each individual user, it’s a one product solution to getting into and staying in shape.

The fitness niche has been crying out for a product like this, one that goes beyond a mere ebook and gives it’s users the experience of having a personal trainer without any of the cost of hiring one! Get in on the ground floor for October the 14th and lets all make some serious sales!

View the sales page at
    www.lovesexyabs.com
    and the affiliate page at
    www.lovesexyabs.com/affiliate-page.html

Our affiliate program is hosted on paydotcom, so no waiting for months and months to receive a cheque in the snail mail! With superb tracking and paypal payments, it’s an affiliate program that offers the best to it’s users.
    Last edited by sebastian turrichi; 10-30-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for contacting me.

Thanks for contacting me. I sent you an email reguarding this so please check it as soon as possible and get back to me. Again, my email address is: Joseph.Lawson@gmx.de

Thanks, Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by sebastian turrichi View Post
    Earn $40 per sale, payments via paypal, high quality video product!

LoveSexyAbs is a unique, high quality interactive video course designed to achieve real, sustainable and lasting results for it’s users. Covering everything from workouts to planning a diet that suits each individual user, it’s a one product solution to getting into and staying in shape.

View the sales page at
    www.lovesexyabs.com
    and the affiliate page at
    www.lovesexyabs.com/affiliate-page.html

Our affiliate program is hosted on paydotcom, so no waiting for months and months to receive a cheque in the snail mail! With superb tracking and paypal payments, it’s an affiliate program that offers the best to it’s users.

Pre-launch testing revealed a conversion rate of 4.3% over 2,000 PPC visitors. At a commission of $40 per sale, that works out at a EPC of $1.72 – sure, that’s not as impressive as many of the claims you see for affiliate programs. That’s because it’s real! We’ve done our fair share of affiliate marketing ourselves; we all know that what promises to be $6 EPC often turns out to be around a buck at best!

The fitness niche has been crying out for a product like this, one that goes beyond a mere ebook and gives it’s users the experience of having a personal trainer without any of the cost of hiring one! Get in on the ground floor for October the 14th and lets all make some serious sales!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Sebastian,

My name is MH Nizal. I am interested to promote your product. Kindly send me the details of your product at : discountclaim@gmail.com

Can i get your product on Clickbank as well?

+ Reply to Thread