+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Matthew Armstrong - Outstanding Health Now JV Invite

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Matthew Armstrong - Outstanding Health Now

New health membership site offers 50% monthly recurring commission, plus 20% on second tier.

How would you like to promote something that is not only life improving, but also potentially life saving?

www.outstandinghealthnow.com

The information contained in Outstanding Health Now is not only life improving, it is also life saving.* It can turn a miserable life full of pain, discomfort, fear, and uncertainty into a life of joy, gratitude, abundance, well-being and outstanding health.

Each and every week a new video interview with a different health expert is added to the site and every month and webinar and group coaching call is performed. *

In addition to this, new cutting edge health information is regularly added to the site, providing excellent value to each and every member. *

The site will launch on 26th September 2011 and the first 150 signups will receive a personal 1-on-1 coaching session with Matthew Armstrong. *

Super Affiliate Prize Bonus

1st person to get 50 signups who stay past the first month will receive an ipad 2 plus $300.

2nd person to get 50 signups who stay past the first month will win an ipad 2 plus $200.

3rd person to get 50 signups who stay past the first month will win an ipad 2 plus $100.

http://www.outstandinghealthnow.com/affiliate-program/
    "Recover from anything & start living in the top 1% of the healthiest people on the planet."
    http://www.outstandinghealthnow.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    your affiliate link is not working....

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I am interested, however it is a dead affiliate link you have here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    The link is not dead. Just copy and paste the link in the browser address bar. It works well.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Question- Why didn't you put a opt-in form in the sales page? Are you not building list through page visitors?

+ Reply to Thread