+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alternatives to Clickbank?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Alternatives to Clickbank?

Hey everyone,

I thought we'd get some brainstorming going on good alternatives to CB. We all know the problems that have been happening ... so let's look at some alternatives.

Paydotcom = thumbs down ... very poor affiliate tracking and it also interfaces with paypal (enough said!)

Plimus = no longer accepting IM products though i have seen some biz opps ones on there recently.

Powerpay merchant account with 1SC affiliate tracking = ok, but a pain to use

SWReg = ?

CCBill = ?

Any more...

Chris

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I run me own via Rapid Action Profits - affiliates get paid instantly. It does require hosting it on your own server, however.
    Online Profits, Made Fresh Daily
    http://www.barbaraling.com
    100% Affiliate Commission Program
    http://www.virtual-coach.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    yep i will be using rapid action profits myself... i like it because as an affiliate myself i like the instant profits

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    RAP / RAP Bank get my vote too. (as a crash course intro to RAP Bank, here's a direct download for my moneynowreport.com site ... www.moneynowgenie.com/downloadlink.htm ... scroll down on that page as that's the upsell page but the report DL link is at bottom).

Or just google around.

But Chris, are you talking about alternative MARKETPLACES (e-tailers) or alternative CART solutions?

Nanacast has it's own marketplace too for its merchants but it's a shopping cart system of course. So it's not entirely comparable to CB, PDC, RAPBank etc.

These days though, I vote RAPBank for marketplace (the instant comm aspect pulls affiliates nicely), CB if I want to recruit general/newbie affiliates since they are still trained to hang out their and look for offers, CB if I have a micro-niche offer and 1SC/Infusionsoft/Nanacast for shopping carts.

Nanacast *would* be the winner since the platform is the most impressive of the 3 but it's a gamble to see if the business really takes off or ends up folding... whereas 1SC is very well established/stable.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    For a while, some were using http://www.click2sell.eu/ . It seems to have many of the same features CB has.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Never heard of Click2Sell ... seems a lot smaller but certainly along the same lines.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Same here Click2Sell does it well, been using it for a while as an affiliate and vendor as well, never have problems with them.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Never heard of Click2Sell...i like that they are showing the conversion rate of each offer.

Some of the things about ClickBank are really annoying...but the fact is that there is no other platform which comes near to their level.

As for now, I guess there is no other suitable alternative - specially considering that there is an army of affiliates there who can make all the difference in your profit or loss.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Marvin,
    Can you please tell for vendor's promo tools in Click2Sell?
    Have you used such?

Tnx!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Click2Sell is much smaller. Less than 1000 unique vendors on there. Clickbank has roughly 15,000+ uniques... I own both databases ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast