+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alternatives to Clickbank?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Chris,

I see you don't like PayPal. I will be selling a new Product Management script next year that you may be interested in testing. It is the only script that uses PayPal's new Adaptive API. This is much better than the RAP script.

With PayPal's Adaptive API , admin, Affiliates, all partners, jv partners, brokers, affiliate managers and anyone else that has an interest in a sale will receive instant commission paid into their PayPal account on EVERY sale, no rotating crap.

It also works for subscription payments and automatically handles all refunds.

For the brokers and affiliate managers this is the only time PayPal has approved 2nd tier payments when using the Adaptive API.

This script does not have the product delivery problems that the RAP script has. It also uses links instead of templates so you can design your site any way you want.

It will also make "Done For You" sites. It is written in a modular format and has a main engine that you can add additional modules to very similar to wordpress plugins. Can handle unlimited membership levels.

It can centralize your entire business and will manage unlimited domains or it can manage unlimited websites on one domain. There are a lot of modules aready included with the beta test version.

All I would ask from anyone in this thread that would like to become a beta tester is that you give me a testimonial I can use when I start to sell this software for around $2,000.

I did not mention that it can incorporate any 3rd party autoresponder right into the script. So you use your autoresponder to send all mass emails to your members.

No other script has the affiliate tools the my new ActionPlusMarketing (APM) has. I mentioned "Done For You" websites. You only upload one website or html page and members with their affiliate link to that product can control the price they charge for the product with a click of the mouse in the tools area.

With a click of the mouse the member can change a product into an OTO and the No Thanks link at the bottom will redirect to any web page the member wants or it can be static to the web page the admin wants.

The pdf module will automatically brand the pdf for the member when the subscriber downloads it.

With the squeeze module you can put up a squeeze page for your affiliates to use and admin and the affiliate will build a list in their own respective 3rd party autoresponder. Why not help you affiliates out so they can give your viral pds out for you and build a list for themselves at the same time. Plus the affiliates already will have their links branded in the pdf.

Almost no work for the affiliate to pass your pdfs out but to copy and paste the followup email into their autoresponder to deliver the free product given away from the squeeze page and then connect to the squeeze page by copying and pasting their autoresponder form code in the tools area.

The tools will automatically add the member's affiliate links to the tools.

I've just begun to scratch the surface of the APM system.

If you want to be a beta tester then contact me at...

support@ezasmagic.com

You may not think PayPal sucks any more.

Best regards,
    Steve Yakim
    Last edited by Steve Yakim; 12-10-2011 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Left something out

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Steve, sounds cool man. I've seen a few adaptive platforms like you describe popping up and it's definitely a huge plus. The rotating method was a huge downfall for mid and higher ticket products.

Can't wait to see what you come up with here!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    E junkie works pretty well also, It's particularly well-suited for do-it-yourself artists and creative freelancers. For tangible goods, its system can automatically determine what size and shape packaging works best for each product in a vendor's inventory. For digital products, it streamlines file storage and instantaneous delivery. Prices vary depending on the services selected, but start at $5 per month for 10 products.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I have a new content management script that I have been working on for 5 years and will be selling it later this year. It can centralize any online business. It can manage unlimited domains or manage unlimited websites on one domain.

However, it has a modular format and new modules can be added similar to wordpress plugins. I'm going to add a vendor's module and will be opening a ClickBank type site.

Here is a list of the things that will make our system much better than ClickBank...

1. The vendors will receive instant payments.

2. The vendors will be able to add an upsell by just adding a URL. ClickBank requires some complicated API stuff.

3. The vendors will be able to collect a buyer's list.

4. Our product display page will list the products in order of sales. The products that have the most sales will be listed first. This will make it easier for affiliates to choose the most popular products.

5. Our product display page will have more information. Like being able to see their affiliate link without having to go to another page to generate it.

6. The affiliates will receive instant payments.

7. The vendors will be able to supply tools that the affiliates can use to promote their products.

8. The vendors will be able to add multiple products instead of just one per account.

When I say instant commissions, I'm talking about commission payments being made to the vendor and the affiliate at the point of sale on every sale.

Another problem that I've heard about ClickBank is their refund policy. Since our service will appear invisible to the customer, we will not have any input in whether a refund will be granted. That will be between the customer and the vendor.

It would be great if you would let me know what you like about other similar companies that you think would be beneficial to my new company.

Best regards,
    Steve Yakim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all. Well, I've just had www.digiresults.com recommended to me and I am still in the process of putting it all together. I found the set up complicated but I'm not sure if it is because I am a new guy in this business; however, I have put my steps for setting up as a potential affiliate of mine within my website.

So feel free to check out Digi Results as it promises instant profits etc. Pays you via paypal, but it's 'Buy Now' button uses other modes of payment in addition to paypal.

All the best!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    What about JVZoo guys. I have heard some great stuff about this platform as well. It also doesn't require any hosting. You can have them host your sales page.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Might want to look into Peerfly or Shareasale as well. Both have great features and integration and offer quick payments.

For me I'm sticking with Clickbank just because everyone has it so no one has a reason not to promote your product

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I highly recommend JV Zoo. Easy interface and lots of great features

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I just want everyone to know that I'm going to launch a new bank called PayGoBank. There will be a lot of advantages over all the other affiliate networks like ClickBank, PayDotCom and JVZoo. It appears that the vendor module will be completed and tested around the end of April.

It allows the vendor to build a buyer's list with any 3rd party autoresponder.
    It will use PayPal's Adaptive API with chained payments so that all parties involved in a sale will be paid instantly on every sale into each receiver's paypal account.

An important feature that we will have is the integration with ClickBank, PayDotCom and JVZoo. If you already have your product listed in any of these companies, you will be able to replace their order link with a PayGoBank order link and it will still function for the ClickBank, PayDotCom and JVZoo affiliates that still send visitors to the sales letter with the PayGoBank order link.

It makes it possible to do upsells and downsells.

It makes it easy to supply affiliate tools for your affiliates.

The product delivery is protected and simpler for the customer to complete.

It will do subscription and payment plans and trial periods.

The Market Place contains much more information and is searchable with the highest converting products showing up first.

These are just a few of the elements the bank will have.

Let me know what complaints you have with the other companies so I can see if I can avoid them with my software solutions.

Best regards,
    Steve Yakim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Im using click2sell for my Mobile Fast Commissions launch on April the 10th so far no problems with it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast