+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get JV and Affiliate for my business

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Question How to get JV and Affiliate for my business

Hi folks,

I've been doing internet marketing for a while and now I am making money but would like o expand my activity to a small business. I have a product and would like to get JV's for my product and found a small business.

My build mobile websites. My clients should be those offline business owners that have a website as well. I want to sell them my product. But the first thing is to have them understand that a mobile website helps the business owner to get more costumers!

Since I am not good in selling to offline clients I was wondering if I can have partner as a salesperson or sell representative.

I have done research on internet and it seems that finding a good partner is not easy.
    What do you think guys? How can I find a salesperson?

Any tip or help to find that kind of partner would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    ~ Omid

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Omid,

Doing local marketing is fantastic. What I think you should do is create training on how to SELL to offline business owners. This way they know how they can market your product. =)

Justin
    New to Internet Marketing? Experienced? Either way get access to my free training center http://JustinAtlan.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Justin,

Thanks for your help.

Are there any professional people who are doing it right now? I was wondering how and where I can find them.

~ Omid

+ Reply to Thread