+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Get Free Bonuses to Give Away with Products?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How to Get Free Bonuses to Give Away with Products?

I want to give away FREE Bonuses with Affiliate Products...what are the best ways to go about this?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey there Paul,

I assume you mean you are looking for paid bonuses, that your customers will get as a freebie?

I recommend getting some quality plr or mrr products.
    tell me more and I will try to help you, no problem.

bryan
    autoblog sniper - launch - september 30th sign up: http://autoblogsniper.com/jvnotify.html

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Bryan's recommendation is a good one. However, if you can create one original product to include as a bonus, you'll be better off.

An easy thing to do is to get a few different PLR products, combine the best of each, and create something brand new. It's even better if you add some original content to this. Be sure to read the rights of each PLR product to make sure you aren't breaking and of the rules.

You can also take a PLR ebook and turn it into videos using Camtasia and Powerpoint. You can offer both the pdf version and videos which will make people happy as everybody likes to learn in different ways. It also has a higher perceived value.

Creating your own products isn't as hard as you might think. If you combine something original with the PLR ideas we've given you, you'll be able to offer a bonus people will want.

Remember, bonus shoppers are savvy and are going to order through the link that gives them the most value.
    Newbie Friendly, One-on-One Coaching and Action Plans - I Have the Best Life

Zach Waldman - Los Angeles Magician

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hey paul you should get PLR products, you can do this by making a simple search on google i.e. 'free plr giveaway products', this will allow you to find products which you can giveaway for free as your bonuses.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Going the PLR route is definitely a nice quick easy fix. Another thing you can do is take your top 10 blog posts that have long since been hidden and compile them into a free report.

The benefits here are that lots of the formatting will be saved if you copy/paste into Word or Open office, which makes the final product look rather spiffy indeed.

My Amazon Kindle book was created that way....
    Online Profits, Made Fresh Daily
    http://www.barbaraling.com
    100% Affiliate Commission Program
    http://www.virtual-coach.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I agree that creating your own product giveaway is the best route. Even something as simple as a recorded webinar series has a lot of perceived value and is actually not that hard to do at all.

Another option to think about -- and something I have done -- is to create a membership site that is primarily PLR and MRR content that is put together in a very neat, organized, and cohesive fashion. Have a public price on the membership site but give free memberships as the bonus. There is a very real value to the bonus now because people can see the public membership price to get access to the site and they get access free.

Just some ideas!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Paul,

I may have something for you. I sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Steve

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I agree, PLR is a great bonus to add to your products. It is good to customize it a little bit to make it unique etc. Another good way that i like to do it is tell the person (or your list) that you are giving them a product that they get private label rights to. Then you tell them that it is a gift that they can use to grow their list by giving it away, selling it, editing it, or whatever they want to do with it. Of course you do have to check the rights that come with it but many let you do whatever you want. here is a link to a great directory of PLR materials. plrarticledirectory.com.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm trying to increase marketing outreach by inviting people who have larger lists and a related product to let me offer their product as a bonus or an up-sell. Their name on the sales page is a bonus to the product promotion. They benefit by gaining subscribers and, if it's an up-sell, commissions. The added bonus to me is that it's likely they will promote my product to their list.

All theory at this point, I'll let you know how it goes. I've got an upcoming release if any of you are interested.
    Richard Allen Golko
    www.ReadyToGoIM.com
    Check out my newest product:
    http://MindNumbingProfits.com and sign up as an affiliate.
    Launching December 15, 2011

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Easy enough...

Most IM forums have a "few reports" section. Dig through to see what's available.

There are also a lot of ebook directories where books/reports get added to for free because they want distribution.

So finding a ready made report you can give for free is easy enough.

Finding PLR/MRR and public domain works are also another method and just as simple. (Just search "public domain directory" or "private label rights directory" or "master resale rights list" etc).

Hiring cheap ghostwriters using oDesk / Freelancer or any of the MANY writing/ghostwriting forums is another alternative.

Compiling your own (as previously suggested) from top current content is great.

Creating a "top 10" list is VERY effective. Forbes and many sites run terrific "top 10" "top 50" etc lists on all sorts of topics. If it's a fit for your niche, do it there too.

OR, my personal favorite... jump into Google images and look through the info graphics you find there. I did this for my FBMoneyReport.com ...

HOWEVER, disclaimer, those images are sometimes copyrighted. So if you plan on marketing it aggressively (hundreds of thousands of downloads) or if it's for a paid product or if you simply prefer to deal with potential copyright issues then ignore this suggestion or request permission first.

Creating value though can be as simple as a series of short, to the point, relevant, on topic interviews OR an executive summary or "Cole's Notes" of an important topic OR an action step / checklist or spreadsheet that someone case use OR specific case studies with numbers and stats relevant to your industry OR heart-warming successes/failures associated with your industry etc. You don't always need a big theory based ebook. In fact, in my opinion, general theory ebooks (whether created by you or licensed or public domain) will convert lower than something that is instead more specific or actionable.

+ Reply to Thread