+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Product Launch Being Listed/Sold Outside Clickbank?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Any Product Launch Being Listed/Sold Outside Clickbank?

I am searching for products that are just about to be launched but will not be sold via clickbank.
    That probably sounds funny but the reason is my country is not listed with clickbank and so I may not be able to JV with clickbank launches.

I have been on internet marketing for 4 years and mainly promote products that are listed on Plimus and Paydotcom.
    Anyone listing their products on either of these platforms and is planning a launch?

Any ideas where these can be found in this JV platform or anywhere else?
    Build a list of customers and send special promotions straight to their cell phones. Send hundreds of text messages with one click. $9.95 ONLY to start, Click Here

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I have a launch coming up on Oct 17th which is not a clickbank product. The product launch is going through PayGear.com.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I too am launching a product in PayGear this Wednesday, September 14, 2011.

I haven't put up the JV page yet, but PM me and I'll let ya know when it's up.
    Newbie Friendly, One-on-One Coaching and Action Plans - I Have the Best Life

Zach Waldman - Los Angeles Magician

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I also have one on the horizon that will be via e-junkie.com PM me and I'll let you know as were near the big launch.

Thanks,

Shez
    My friends call me "Shez" but that isn't short for Sharon or Cheryl ;-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by John Chau View Post
    I am searching for products that are just about to be launched but will not be sold via clickbank.
    That probably sounds funny but the reason is my country is not listed with clickbank and so I may not be able to JV with clickbank launches.

I have been on internet marketing for 4 years and mainly promote products that are listed on Plimus and Paydotcom.
    Anyone listing their products on either of these platforms and is planning a launch?

Any ideas where these can be found in this JV platform or anywhere else?
    get at me, I have a product for you!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, John/Jvs

I have a product which is being launched today on plimus.
    Get at me for more info if intrested.
    Nathan041983@gmail.com
    Nathan

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    A lot of offers use in-house platforms not just marketplaces ... like Infusionsoft (very popular), Nanacast (genius platform but not as popular), 1Shopping Cart (old school but still popular) etc.

Also look into RAPBank.com (if you're not familiar with the what is it and why of RAP Bank, download my MoneyNowReport.com since that's pretty much the core focus of the report.)

If you monitor the launch listings though even on this site, you'll find plenty of non-CB offers.

+ Reply to Thread