+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Commission is the new product name

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Commission is the new product name

About every other product I see on the launch announcement list has commission in the name. I don't think there are any commission names left at this point.

Commission Mayhem
    Commission Domination
    Commission Vigilante
    Commission Ignition
    Point Click Commissions
    Evergreen Commissions
    Epic Commissions
    Commission Rocket
    Commission Underground
    Commission Commando
    Commission Siphon X
    Fast Cash Commissions
    Lethal Commissions

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    When there is a wave that is proven to be successful everyone jumps on it.. As long as it works right

Mark

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    You forgot one of the best ones Chris... Chronic Commissions!! Man, that was entertainment, defo one of (or) the most entertaining videos I seen on CB. Dunno if the product was any good tho...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I don't imagine "Zero Commissions" or "Still No Commissions" and "Anti-Commissions" would pull too well.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    We all know the vast majority of those products are commodities or scams wrapped in a nice package. What's such a shame is, that the market actually asks for this kind of product without realizing they'd have to have a lot in place and need a few years of experience to make it work just a little bit....with lots of effort of course. It's a lot of the same and people keep buying it...I don't understand.

So few are actually teaching something worth it that the whole market actually believes those hyped up salespages and keep looking for that perfect hot method or get rich quick "opportunity". Sometimes I get the feeling the market (its big marketers) try to make believe...especially the newcomers.

A fancy product name can have "commission" in it, but even though the salespage and snapshots of earnings promise wealth and total freedom, 99% of the buyers never even use the product, because they can't make it work for them anyway. There's no guarantee these products will ever work for everyone. They might...but most likely won't work at all...

Andre

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Andre you are absolutely right. It is amazing how much stuff (me included) that people can sell us when we are new and grabbing for that golden ring. I wouldn't want to even know how much I spent before I learned that every thing that shines isn't golden.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm taking on a new client... starting next week for product launch consulting etc... the name of their product sure does have "commissions" in it. :-)

It's the cool thing to do.

+ Reply to Thread