+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top JV Brokers?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Top JV Brokers?

Hey Guys,

Who are the best JV brokers? I know Mike Merz it one of the top JV Brokers but I'd like to know who else you think is at the top in terms of generating JV support?

Gene

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Gene,

Honestly the best JV Brokers are the guys that work for the affiliate networks like ClickBank. Chat to them and generally they'll point you in the right direction.

Mark

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    Hey Guys,

Who are the best JV brokers? I know Mike Merz it one of the top JV Brokers but I'd like to know who else you think is at the top in terms of generating JV support?

Gene

It would be interesting if there was a centralized database of pure JV brokers that listed bios, qualifications, historical launches, and a ranking system. I have found that a lot of brokers are "underground" and are made known by word of mouth amongst the circles of the top marketers. Oh the power of networking in this business!!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    Hey Guys,

Gene
    I believe that the best and most profitable JVs are formed when one person actually takes the initiative to contact another person personally as it shows genuine interest.

Go out, look for contacts, take a phone, prepare your elevator pitch and call them up
    What if you can promote a product that is uniquely one of its kind?
    Niche Conqueror JV Invite - http://bit.ly/nlvWQn

+ Reply to Thread