+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First Timer

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

First Timer

Hey everyone, Just to start things out on the right foot I live in Northern Utah born and raised. I attended the College Of Idaho and studied Business Law (contracts) Sales and Marketing. Today I work for a local construction company and move there heavy equipment from place to place as well as the logistics of each movement. I am married and have no children. I am relatively new to Internet and Affiliate marketing so I guess you could say that I'm just trying to find my way. This forum was actually suggested by a friend and that is how I came to this point of introduction. I will be looking forward to knowing some of you and maybe one of these days I can be a contender and contribute here. So say hello if you come by. Almost forgot to mention my name it's Dennis.
    Thanks.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dennis.

Though JVNP 2.0 is targeted at the intermediate to advanced Online Marketer, I'm sure you'll find enough solid instructional content in both the archives, ongoing posts and Featured Content areas to fill in the cracks.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread