+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats a good product/source to get started with learning to make money with amazon?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Whats a good product/source to get started with learning to make money with amazon?

I'm interested in learning how to make some money through amazon but couldnt really find anything on it.

I've been making money with blogs and review sites but I wanna try something else.

thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Simple way to do this is to build a really cool WP based site with the Amazon product plugin. Go to YouTube, Yahoo, and eBay and find what the top 100 hottest products are. Build your site around those products using SEO Pressor to get them to rank well in Google...

But the best way to generate traffic...create product review videos for those products. The hottest new camera out could get you 20,000 views a month on youtube. Be sure to put the first link in your description as the link to the page on your site. And TELL the viewers to visit your site. When they do they can purchase through Amazon. First 5 sales on Amazon they pay you 4% after that 6%. Doesn't sound like much but once you get it rolling there are big bucks to be made there.

Hope that helps

Greg Schneider

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    yeah that helps thanks!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    It also helps to target products that have a good number of reviews (15+) and that the most recent reviews are at least 4-5 stars. Sometimes a 2 year old product with a number of negative recent reviews can stunt your sales.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas van den Elsen View Post
    I'm interested in learning how to make some money through amazon but couldnt really find anything on it.

I've been making money with blogs and review sites but I wanna try something else.

thanks
    Another great thing you can do is, find products that are hot and in-demand on Amazon ... head out to similar websites like eBay or Souq.com or stuff .... see if you can find the product cheaper and sell it!

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread