+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Complete Weight Loss Guide

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, this is Mike&Kelvin and we're interested in promoting your product. Give us more details on the product.

email mikekelvin811@gmail.com

Take Care

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello I'm interested in promoting your product.Would be happy if you would send me info so I could know what's up.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,

I am also interested. Please send me details!

Thanks
    Lia

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm interested in promoting. Where's your JV invite page? I'd like to learn more about your product.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi John,
    Thanks for the offer and like to share some effective tips to lose weight here.
    Break your meals in 5 small meals including snacks and prefer raw food over processed food. Drink more water than routine, drink green tea after meals and avoid soft drinks. Exercise regularly to burn fat, boost metabolism resulting weight loss and avoid eating before going to bed.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi John

I am launching a complete online 10 week mindset, nurition, exercise and recovery program with the pre-launch on June 18th.
    I was wondering how you got on with your launch and if you had a good response on this site for affiliates.

Would love to connect and maybe JV together

Thanks Jai

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Shannon

I am launching a complete online 10 week mindset, nurition, exercise and recovery program with the pre-launch on June 18th.
    and launch June 25th. Affiliate page will be up in 48 hours with complete swipe file including banners, SM promos and commision structure with upsell

Would love to connect

Thanks Jai

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm currently working on building a Health empire site revolving around everything that's health from food to fitness. Very interested to tie in what you can offer. Contact me here rickyemile@gmail.com.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123