Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

effective backlinking software?

what is the best back linking software?
    I was looking into blog comment demon and bookmarking demon
    but I'd like some experienced advice before I decide buying anything

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My personal opinion is that back linking should be done manually without the help of any software.

Right now, I am having the most SEO success with just pounding the pavement and finding other related sites that I can write content for. Then contact the site owners and offer some content in exchange for a link. A few good relevant contextual links from some authority sites obtained this way has done a lot more for my sites than using any of the automated tools out there now.

Not saying that the automated stuff doesn't work -- just wanted to mention another perspective.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My experience in building out more traditional web sites is that organic is harder work but almost always the best way to go.

1) People appreciate HUMAN interaction and personal interest.
    2) The rules of reciprocity are more highly activated when you have person to person contact.

The idea of a quick fix is attractive, particularly if you are trying to hit the ground running in a fast-track kind of way. But if your concept has value and if you stick with it and ADD value to the internet - people - and search engines *will* take notice. I've seen it time and time again.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Best is to build backlinks slower rather than faster. From my experience there is no "best backlinking software". Most of those products build low (or no) quality backlinks anyway, so I wouldn't bother. There several ways to find websites or blogs relevant to yours where you can comment or do guest posts. Article marketing still works, but not as well as it used to.

I agree...just create quality backlinks yourself.

Andre

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks everyone, it's okay to outsource it though right?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I do not see any problem with outsourcing as long as you outline exactly what you want them to do and have them follow it. You don't want the possibility of an outsourced person taking shortcuts and causing your domain to get penalized or banned.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I personally use Magic Submitter by Olexander Krulik, It's awesome and saves me much time

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas van den Elsen View Post
    what is the best back linking software?
    I was looking into blog comment demon and bookmarking demon
    but I'd like some experienced advice before I decide buying anything
    It depends on your budget, really.

You can find some decent ones on WarriorForum for ~$97.

Or, you can buy powerful ones like SeNuke, SeNuke X, Xrumer whose price points go over $997/year.

Thanks!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I love Scrapebox, powerful tool that when used correctly can help your efforts immensely. I believe it is $97 at the moment.

I've also used paid human builders with varying levels of effectiveness - my advice would be to test who you are outsourcing this taks to before you pay for their service (even better try and get someone who comes with a recommendation )

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    EVO Pro by Brute Force is pretty powerful. Expensive but it works.

Another route to take is to come up with a good manual backlinking system that works and then putting together an outsourcing team to fulfill the system. Manual linking is normally the best way to go so by outsourcing you are doing the same thing as purchasing software (getting more done with less work) but taking advantage of the "human factor" that is valuable in the backlinking process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast