+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Searching to hire an affiliate broker and manager for new launch and company

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Searching to hire an affiliate broker and manager for new launch and company

We have several info products as well as on-line marketing services that produce one time fees and monthly recurring fees. Our commission structure is extremely competitive and we ensure that partnerships are well maintained and cultivated. We are looking for individuals that would be interested in being a part of the team as a 1099 employee/partner. www.maximizeyourlist.com is our main focus that we are slowly building.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    mmm...sorry about this post...it's clearly looking for affiliate help, not jv help...which as i understand is the no go to this site...so...please forgive this post while i look to find how to delete it thank you.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Penneau View Post
    mmm...sorry about this post...it's clearly looking for affiliate help, not jv help...which as i understand is the no go to this site...so...please forgive this post while i look to find how to delete it thank you.
    Ryan,

That's not quite the way it is ... though we focus mainly on 2 way JV relationships, we also embrace Affiliate Marketing ... Affiliate Programs ... and merchants looking for affiliates.

.... just not in this category.

You can ask for JV/Affiliate Management help, however.

There are other areas on the site specifically meant for posting JV and Affiliate recruitment offers ... which is why I don't want to see it here.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread