+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone here with diet / weight loss lists?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

anyone here with diet / weight loss lists?

looking to network with ppl who have big lists/traffic in the diet and weight loss niche and would be interested in doing a JV for a new weight loss product I will be creating.

feel free to respond to this thread or send me a message if you are interested in banking hard.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hi Patrick, I suggest that you sign up for programs like sellhealth.com and moreniche.com where you have many
    diet and weight loss articles, videos, etc, I even got paid through check through such a product from them.
    All I did was post their content online .As content is free you can embed your program in those contents
    As of now I am in self help and have a product at relaxnwin.com
    Enjoy !
    Last edited by Mike Merz; 11-28-2011 at 10:45 AM. Reason: No Hyperlinks In Body Of Message!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Great info jvwithsharath - both sites look like a great tools to sell weight loss specific products. I've just finished creating a product and am now looking to see how best to market it and possible cross promote in my funnel. I have a free offer page for list building, a sales page and affiliate page with plenty of promo assets - my next goal is to send some quality traffic to it for the next few weeks and optimize the conversion rate - ultimate goal is to roll out in January - hopefully I can attract a couple of JV partners to help :-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Just updated my signature with a link to my product
    Techno Cardio Coach ™ | Ultimate Fat Burning Audio Workouts.
    Plug-and-play personal trainer for Mobile Devices & MP3 players. Listen to your coach guide you through four volumes of progressively intensive Techno Trance workouts.

LOOK !!!!
    WEIGHT LOSS SEASON IS HERE -> $$$$ Looking for JV Roll out partners & Affiliates.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey there I have a large email subscriber list in diabetes nich allot of which would be interested in a weight loss solution, if you could over your subscribers my diabetes offer we can talk about a jv partnership.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I have a great program Patrick -- Pound-A-Day Rapid Weight Loss. It's new -- outside of the Irvingia & Raspberry Ketones which are dying out. It's backed by an MD.

Plus, all creative for my program is written by Maria Veloso -- expert copywriter and author of Web Copy That Sells. I can create promos or lift note for your file.

Product is performing well -- average 5-8% conversion with sale price of $97. With upsells (also very successful), AOV right now is $125.

Hopefully we can talk soon !

Cindy Avery
    Marketing Partner/JV & Affiliate Manager
    Optimal Vitality & Wellness LLC
    Last edited by Mike Merz; 07-22-2014 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Cindy, no links in posts, please ... add it to your signature file.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Ian, how can I know more specific info about your list and what JV partnership you're looking for? Our product is currently selling on Amazon and I'm looking for people who have list. I have sample of email, if you'd like to take a look.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Beet Juice Recipes for Weight Loss

Beets are amazing in weight loss. They are rich in essential vitamins and minerals which flush water from the system to prevent and reduce retention leading to the cutting off excess weight. Below is a recipe which helps in reducing weight.

Carrot juice and watercress.
    Cucumber and tomato juice.
    Lemon and watermelon juice.
    Beet juice.
    Yellow pepper and grapefruit juice.
    Aloe vera juice.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,

I have recently launched my business online- www.bodyweightbuilt.com off the back of my rise and intrest of my social media accounts . I run an affiliate program which can be viewed here https://www.bodyweightbuilt.com/affiliate/ . This is a fitness niche that provides customised and set programs that require only your own body weight to workout. No gym or equipment needed giving the user freedom and convience of exercise with amazing results!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello,

I would love to chat with you about his list and cross promos..
    My skype is Kris2220

Thanks

Kristen Hayse
    Affiliate Manager

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast