+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Here But Not A Newbie!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool New Here But Not A Newbie!

Yes, new here but involved in Internet Marketing field for 12 years beginning with using my interviewing skills I developed with CBS News when I was a reporter for DEMC Ezine where I interviewed pioneers like Graham Hamer, Rick Beneteau, Diane Hughes, Brother Paul, Mark Joyner, Shawn Casey, Steve Luc, Tuks Engineer, etc. These wonderful people were gracious enough to get me off to the right foot in Internet Marketing.

As a serial entrepreneur I bring to the table to help you: 37 years in Public Relations including PR for the Original Marlboro Man; 25 years in Video Production; 20 years in Corporate Sponsorship Marketing including DragonCon Sci-Fi Convention and the 12 years of Internet Marketing.

My most recent project is helping the former Brand Licensing expert for both Coca-Cola and Newell Rubbermaid, Pete Canalichio, launch his Brand Licensing Pre-launch Affiliate Partnership program. This will be my second project I have acted as Affiliate Manager having also done one for one the largest aromatherapy companies in the world.

So I hope I can help you with my over 37 years of business experience owning numerous businesses and that you can teach me more about the fascinating world of Internet Marketing!

Thanks!
    Hugh

+ Reply to Thread