Hey Everybody,

I want to welcome you to our product launch, Grocery Coupon Secrets, which is sure to ignite Clickbank and put a lot of money in your pockets.

I’ve been on the leaderboard myself for a few recent launches and now I’m working with the team behind Grocery Coupon Secrets to turn this into a massive product launch.

Extreme Couponing is a subject that is blowing up right now. With the popularity of TLC’s TV show, it has become a phenomenon. If you couple that with the current economic situation and how important it is to save money, you’ll see that this product is just what people are looking for.

The product is a complete training system with modules to walk someone through the process of going from becoming a beginner to extreme couponer. A couple of real extreme couponers have given their expertise to the training which makes it top notch.

We are also integrating coupon databases into the members area to add more value to the customers.

In addition to the front end training product there will be complete personal finance and budgeting upsell product and a few smaller additional products so you can expect solid commissions on this one.

Couponing is an incredibly hot niche right now and it hasn't been fully tapped into yet. That's why this product is really going to explode with people who want to save money.

A lot of affiliates are currently promoting products aimed at getting people to make money. I believe that saving money is just as important to these people and they are looking for more ways to save money and manage their spending budgets.

We tested the content as an ebook and saw great success and satisfaction. Now we are launching as a full training system that people will love.

I'll be providing a variety of tools to help you get going promoting this including squeeze page templates aimed specifically at couponing.

You can check out our affiliate parnters area at:

http://grocerycouponsecrets.com/jv-1/

I look forward to working with you and making this launch a success for everyone.

Jason.