+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 14-Year-Old "Super" Affiliate?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

14-Year-Old "Super" Affiliate?

Hey guys!

Not sure if this is the right section of the forum to post in (Sorry, Mike!)

Just wanted to share a really cool experience with you guys...

...Just last month, a 14-Year-Old "kid" found me on WarriorForum, and asked me about product launches and stuff. At first, he didn't tell me about his age, but after I did a research to check if he was some scamming marketer, I found out ...

He didn't lie about anything, in fact, the kid was so honest, he allowed me to access his PayPal account (I refused,okay? :P) ... but he still showed me a snapshot of his Paypal and Plimus account, which equalled to OVER $50k ....

...When I asked him how he did it, he said he got addicted to Internet Marketing when he was 11, and just couldn't let go. He got into everything, CPA, did PPC using Virtual Credit Card, domains, WSO's everything, and said, the only thing that worked was setting us small websites like he learned from fellow JVNP member George Brown's Google Sniper ....

I mean, think about it. He started WITHOUT A PENNY... Mad few bucks selling crap on Digital Point Forum .... used that money to launch a WSO, and now, he runs a successfull 4 figure business running wesites

Sounds like a proper salescopy written by some expert copywriter, or a movie story right? But it's not!

Even though he didn't make any money for his first 2-3 years, he was still determined. I am too busy with work right now, but I will really want to work with this guy, man!

What I wanted to share is, there's no limit to anything. Age, gender, class or whatever. Such stories shouldn't be ignored, or feel jealous about, just get motivated!

I know many of you guys are going to argue about his studies, his this and that .... But, please don't ... Keep it inside you, and just keep it!

FACT: It's not me, but this kid is on JVNP too! Good luck!

Thanks
    Sim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    That sounds great. I am 17 years old and started 6 months ago.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Wow!! That is a great story. He has a BRIGHT future for sure. I 100% believe it. My business partner is only 16 and he programmed the software for our product launch. Over 10,000 lines of code. I wish I could go back to when I was 16 and stat learning internet marketing. I am 32 now...so was not much of it going on back then...lol. Great post!
    http://www.xsky.us
    Looking for great partners to help each other grow online.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Wow...14 year old with $50k in his account. Just wondering who in the world teaches them. Inspirational

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Good god! It seems i got in on this fairly late in life; I'm almost 30 and still a noob! If only I had known about this when I was still in high-school i could have saved years of misery. Way to go, kid! (whomever you are!)

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the positive replies guys!

Talent guys, talent!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Yeah there seems to be more and more of these stories popping up all over the place! 15 year old bloggers killing it, 14 year olds creating products, 19 year old self made millionaires.

Love it!

Rob
    http://innercirclesoloads.com/jv.html Super targeted list building offer This is going to convet like crazy for people with lists about lists! --> http://innercirclesoloads.com/jv.html

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    haha thats sounds cool, would love to shake his hand

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    wow what a smart kid, i wish him all the best

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

14 Year Old Super-Affiliate

Is his name David?

If so, I can vouch for that!

Let me know?