+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The List?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The List?

I dont if this the area to post this however I am new here..... so here I go.... First off my name is Robert (Bob) Rielly and I am glad I found this forum. I have learn a wealth of info here thus far and looking to learn more as I go along. I have been in business now for a couple of years and until say 8 months ago I didnt take it seriously. Now I have been working on my own product since then and hope to launch in a few months...... But here is my problem.... I dont got a list..... never had a list....now I realize how important the list is....and dont have one..... I know SHAME on me..... but I never been able to generate one and dicided that I didnt need one.....BAD mistake. What is the best way to overcome this???? I know when I dothe launch I will have some sort of opt-in list....but in the short term how do I build trust with others to help me launch when it comes time.... or am going to have to delay my work and now start trying to build my list...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    You can build a list quickly by using SOLO ADS, here's a site I recommend (as it is my own)

ray-johnson DOT co DOT uk / soloads (hope that is allowed Mike!)

Simply set up a squeezepage and a free gift they get when your prospect opt's in and the job is good!

Regards

Ray

+ Reply to Thread