+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unique and Innovative New Seduction/PUA/Dating Product: 75% Commission

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Unique and Innovative New Seduction/PUA/Dating Product: 75% Commission

Earn 75% commission on this $37 product.

ecover.jpg

High converting, with a red hot sales page and content that delivers, Stacking The Deck: A Poker Player's Guide To Winning With Women provides a fresh approach to a market that's seen it all when it comes to attraction products.

Practical, useful, and immensely entertaining, this is a truly one-of-a-kind product in a hugely profitable niche.

Buyers absolutely love this material. Presold traffic converts at just under 3%. Refunds are running below 2.5%, which is far below the norm for these types of products.

If you want to turn a nice profit while creating buzz and excitement for your list, give this one a try. Nothing builds credibility like promoting a product that creates happy customers.

Interested affiliates can check out the sales page here. I'm also happy to send you a review copy so you can see for yourself that this is a quality product. Just shoot me an email at danielharper1@yahoo.com

I've also got some great affiliate tools, including a mini-guide, email swipe, article, and review. 4 different sized banners are also available for use on your website.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks and have a great day.

-Daniel Harper
    Last edited by Daniel Harper; 08-14-2011 at 11:53 AM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Daniel,

I work with a guy in this market,

Just sent you an email...

Looking forward to chatting further.

David
    David King

http://Davidbeking.com

Networking is my #1 Priority here! Let's connect!

+ Reply to Thread