+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How To Purchase JV Newswatch Listing Credits

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How To Purchase JV Newswatch Listing Credits

Is it only possible to purchase JV newswatch listing credits if you're a VIP member? I set up my launch and went to do the request for a JV newswatch listing, agreed to the rule then I'm just sent back to my page with a message that says:

"You do not currently have any available JVNewsWatch.com listing credits. Would you like to purchase one?" but there is no button for me to buy. I assume this is some type of coding mistake maybe or perhaps if I was a VIP the button would show up.

If any experienced JV Notify Pro members could help me out that'd be cool!

Chris

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    The quickest and easiest way to get a JVNewsWatch listing is to get the free listing when upgrading to VIP member. If you would like to just get your post up there, you can do so through JVNewsWatch.com, as a listing is a separate Clickbank product.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mwmerz View Post
    The quickest and easiest way to get a JVNewsWatch listing is to get the free listing when upgrading to VIP member. If you would like to just get your post up there, you can do so through JVNewsWatch.com, as a listing is a separate Clickbank product.
    So there isn't an option to just pay for credits to do it? Not sure if I really care to do a monthly membership to a service like this when I haven't really heard of it. One of my blog readers mentioned that I should check it out for a wordpress plugin I'm selling so I did...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Guthrie View Post
    So there isn't an option to just pay for credits to do it? Not sure if I really care to do a monthly membership to a service like this when I haven't really heard of it. One of my blog readers mentioned that I should check it out for a wordpress plugin I'm selling so I did...
    Chris, the JVNewsWatch listing on it's own (without JVNP 2 VIP upgrade) is only a one time fee ... not recurring.

Surprised to hear that you've not heard of JVNP ... it's easily the most well known JV Marketing site in the general IM niche the last 6 years running, so I'm not sure where you've been looking.

Cheers,

Mike Merz Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Yah sorry I don't doubt that it's good or anything in the past I've just always sold everything via my blog: http://www.makemoneyontheinternet.com and always just assumed that people wouldn't bother wanting to promote anything I had to offer unless I agreed to promote their really crappy product and ideally I'd love to find a few people with actually good stuff to promote but wading through the crap just takes so much time. Not saying all the products would be crappy or anything but after being in this info product game for a little while more often than not the products suck.

Edit: I forgot to add when I log in with my JvNotify Pro account and go to JVNewsWatch and try to click post my launch the link doesn't work. It just looks like this: http://www.jvnewswatch.com/account# and does nothing when I push it.

I'm using Firefox am I supposed to be using something else?
    Last edited by Chris Guthrie; 06-10-2011 at 01:18 PM.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I was wondering the same thing. I have upgraded to VIP and cannot figure out how to take advantage of the 1 free JVNewsWatch listing.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hey Guys,

JVNewsWatch.com is still in the beta stages and we are very close to uploading the most recent version.

It is intended to be a connected service to take over a very popular spot on the original JVNotifyPro.com website, the "launch list".

This will enable partners to automatically add themselves without having to go any further than their JVNotifyPro.com Control Panel.

That being said, we have not enabled the ability to purchase JVNewsWatch credits. However, VIP users can "sneak in" by using their free credit. Simply go to http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/launch , scroll down to the launch you'd like to promote Via JVNewsWatch.com, then click "Request" next to [JVNewsWatch Listing : Request].

This is currently not possible to do by visiting JVNewsWatch.com. Given some of the more recent changes, the ability has been disabled. It is only possible via the link i pasted above (also available in your User Control Panel).

If you are a VIP member and this is not working properly for you, please submit a support ticket using support.jvnotifypro.com.

As mentioned, while the new site is a radical change over the original JVNotifyPro.com, we will start to see the beginnings of big changes this weekend and pushing into the next week. We are "revamping" many aspects based on use and feedback thus far and are very close to providing a fully automated system.

News updates regarding the changes will be available soon.

Thanks,

Mike Jr.

+ Reply to Thread