Once you get the hang of Internet Marketing, you start to use different methods of traffic, and start combining them
While some are very useful, some contradict.
Email Marketing and Article Marketing don’t, this is a combination which can be VERY useful.

This method is rarely used because there aren’t many websites who want to tell them this, or they don’t know of it themselves, I saw this method before I even started doing IM, I saw an interesting article about a random game, the author told me that he would send me more cool games if I would subscribe, so I followed the link and subscribed.
I didn’t see the power of this, how brilliant yet simple this method was, until now.

I’ll give you an example of what you can do, you have an opt-in page, where you’ll be using your smooth talking and will be persuading them into joining your email list, you even give out an incentive to the ones smart enough to subscribe to your email list.

“6 Simple Yet Effective Ways of Getting The Abs You Dream Of” is its name, irresistible to not take a look at for the ones that strive for such a thing.
Because of this, 70% of your visitors who see your opt-in page, subscribe to you.
You’ll be making an article now, a great one which will be getting hundreds of views, and now comes the part where you’ll be combining email marketing and article marketing, the magic tool.

Of course I mean your resource box!

So, now you have the following:
-An opt-in page
-Incentive
-A great article
-Traffic source

Now you’re going to do something so simple, you’ll be wanting to hit yourself for not thinking of it yourself, it’s OK, I did the same. You are going to put the link to the opt-in page into your resource box, tell something about what they will get by joining, and submit it to the directories.

That’s it!

Nothing more, nothing less, just put your link to your opt-in page, and I can guarantee you that if you will be following this method, you will get subscribers before you can say emaamiagc!
Email marketing and article marketing is a great combination!

Don’t forget that in order to get more leads you want to have the people seeing the article, actually want to keep going on to the opt-in page, and not leave while in the middle of the article, make sure they all create interest, and more importantly, maintain it.

Use this well, but don’t overuse it, make sure to don’t abandon your own website, but sometimes it’s nice to not focus on the homepage, and give your other pages some love.