+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a list - anyone got any suggestions?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Looking for a list - anyone got any suggestions?

Hey

anyone got a list for sale?

paulcat3@walla.co.il

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Though it's not the answer your looking for, building a list will be a better long term investment. Even if you just create a free report and drive traffic to it that has to optin to download the report, you are building a targeted list that is opting in to your list and will be more receptive of your offers. A bought list will generally give you a lot of spam complaints, unsubscribes and very low open rate. Building a list is a much better ROI in my opinion. That's just my two cents because I hate to see people waste money buying a list when you can get so much more out of one you build yourself and establish a relationship with.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gal Rubn View Post
    Hey

anyone got a list for sale?

paulcat3@walla.co.il
    Hey Gal,

I know your feeling, and believe me, every one feels the same way at some point.

But the thing is, many of those list builders out there, I mean 99.99% wont like to sell their list...Why?

1) Long term --> Building a list means long term profits. List builders provide great content, free ofcourse, to their lists for weeks, even months, without a single promotion. Results?

One of the very reputed internet marketers, valued his list at $10 per lead!

Yea, imagine that. $10 for every subscriber.

Now, what makes you think he will give it away for a fixed one time price when he can make money with it any and every time he wants, that is, unlimited ofcourse.

2) Not allowed? --> Have you seen this kind of text written near optin forms

"Ï know you love your privacy, and thus, we promise your information will not be shared"

That says it all I guess.

I know its kind of irrelevent, but if you'd like to build a list, it is very easy, but requires determination, hard work and most importantly, patience.

Build a squeeze page, write articles with a link to it, and thus thats your list!

Once you build a small one, go ahead with JV partners, banners, SEO(Rank your page on Google) and other stuff, not to forget, the most laziest, Adswaps :P

Hope it helps
    Cheers

Sim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    If you are going to buy lists either email or mailing address try nextmark.com (no affiliation there)
    you can get buyer addresses they tend to convert better and are proven to be buyers
    you can search for your niche, but i think if you go that way its best if your niche is a broad one... but they have heaps of lists there

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ben barroga View Post
    If you are going to buy lists either email or mailing address try nextmark.com (no affiliation there)
    you can get buyer addresses they tend to convert better and are proven to be buyers
    you can search for your niche, but i think if you go that way its best if your niche is a broad one... but they have heaps of lists there
    Nextmark has a huge searchable directory of lists...mostly for direct mail. I've used them for offline cpa campaigns. There are lots of other list aggregators out there that are solid, though most people use them for physical addresses over straight email lists.

check out...

lists.nextmark.com
    usadata.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

lists ...

Hi,

Can you tell me what you're looking for. I may be able to help...

Tony

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I would also suggest you build your own list beause you can then develop a relationship with that list and profit from it for years to come.

Also, go for a buyers list from the start. Create a low priced but good product and offer 100% commisisons through Rapid action profits. This is a great way to build a buyers list quickly.

Cheers

Jan

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    You might want to expand on that and mention (1) the industry/niche and (2) whether you want a quality list or just any old list will do. :-p

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, I'm in the same predicament. I've just launched a book on making money on eBay. I worked with one eBay guru whose
    subsequent conversion rate was 30%. I've got an autoresponder but currently only have 30 people subscribed, so I need to know where I can find list owners specific to my niche. Feel like I'm at a loose end to be honest, I've got a good conversion rate with one affiliate but I don't have the opportunity to replicate that. Is there a section on this site that allows you advertise to affiliates?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Adrian, the JVNW Offer Wizard Overview will take you step by step through putting together a JV Launch, JV Rolling Launch or Evergreen Affiliate Program post to either the default Internet Marketing or Niche Marketing categories, the latter of which is broken down into a number of sub categories. You're welcome to post your offer to the appropriate category via that method.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast