+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Auto-Post Your JV Announcement In The Appropriate Category

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Lightbulb How To Auto-Post Your JV Announcement In The Appropriate Category

A main goal of ours is to help make you a better JV Marketer. We try, ongoing, to offer you the tools, features + environment conducive to potentially realizing that goal ... as long as you do your part, you should be well on the way in due time.

It's pretty obvious that how well you and your product line is received will be heavily defined by variables such as simply offering solid content + products consistently over time, providing value to your prospects, customers and prospective/current JV Partners, building relationships, and nurturing them, with all of the above.

If you recently arrived here a newbie, your journey down the road to increasing your Celebrity Status ... and raising your JV Attraction Potential, will be a longer and harder one in most cases than those fellow Partners that have qualified themselves somewhat already regarding some or all of the aforementioned variables.

Like any relationship, you'll have to prove yourself to win increasing levels of trust, credibility, admiration and (hopefully) support. As you grow, the level of Partner you'll attract should grow ... commensurately. How well you keep up your side of the relationship (as JV Marketing is a 2 way street) will also have an impact on how much you'll receive in reciprocation (whether promotional, networking, product creation or marketing system assistance, brainstorming, etc.).

Long story short ... to get the most out of your Partnership here, it is advised that you remain consistently active posting and replying with helpful content in the JV Discussion Forum, write an informative article and submit it in the JV Marketing Articles category, create and grow your own My JV Circle Group in the Social Networking area, and support your fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner's launches when possible ... so when you do have a Product Launch of your own to announce, the likelihood of attracting JV Partners will be maximized.

The Product Launch Announcement Process ...

What you'll need to have ready + what you'll need to do to have your new JV Product Launch Announcement (or evergreen Affiliate Program, for that matter) posted in the appropriate JV Product Launch Announcement category, whether you're simply posting your announcement, looking to have it listed on the JVNewsWatch JV Product Launch Calendar + List +/or qualifying for a Premium VIP JV Announcement mailing*

1) Log into http://www.JVNewsWatch.com/

2) Click on JVNW Offer Wizard Overview in the top left. (If You Need A Full Explanation Of How JVNW Works)

3) Click on either JV Launch, Rolling JV Launch, or Evergreen Affiliate Program or scroll to the bottom of the page to make your choice.

4) Follow The JVNW Wizard to submit your 500 word or less JV letter w/ straight link to your JV page and a 50 word or less Buzz Builder as follows.

# [Merchant name(s)] - [Product/service name] JV Invite, More. (Ex. Mike Merz - JVNP 2.0 JV Invite, More. or Mike Merz + Mike Merz Jr. - JVNP 2.0 JV Invite, More.

# Prelaunch (if any) + Launch Dates (if any, as in the case of an evergreen Affiliate Program submission which has no Launch date).

# A 500 word or less JV letter from you to the JVNP 2.0 partners with a straight link to your JV page/registration. (Merchant intro, Product intro, What's in it for the JV Partner + their Subscribers). Word counter tool available.

# A 50 word or less Buzz Builder (JV teaser lead in to the JV Letter for use when + where the JV letter is too large).

5) Once you hit submit your JV letter will auto-post to the JV Product Launch Announcement area of the JV Forum in the chosen category.

Add Your JV Product Launch Announcement To JVNewsWatch.

Once you've followed the first 5 steps, you'll see the listing verification in My JV Offers. Look for "JVNewsWatch Listing (?)" + click the "Request" link to view the JVNW Rules + link to access. VIP Upgrade Partners get their first listing Free + pay a discounted processing fee of just $20 for each listing as long as they remain a VIP. Basic Partners pay a $37 processing fee per listing during our 30 Day Grand Opening, $47 afterward. There are NO Broker Fees.

Qualifying For A Premium VIP JV Announcement Mailing (VIP Partners, Only*)

Once you've completed up to step # 5 above + decided whether or not you want a JVNewsWatch listing, qualified candidates* may wish to request a Premium VIP JV Announcement mailing (see * below for qualifying rules).

In addition to what you've entered above, qualified candidates will need …

# An intro/bio video on the JV page to put a face on the launch + aid the connection process.

# Demo/review access of the product (not necessarily the full version ... but enough content, detail + functionality to base an honest review) for registered VIP Partners so they can give an educated review to their subscribers if they decide it's worthy + potentially increase the sense of validity, credibility, trust, obligation + with that the likelihood of follow through (as long as they like what they see, of course).

We'll be using a cloaked tracker to take JVNP Partners from the mailing to the Premium VIP JV Announcement listing of your JV letter in the Featured Announcement area of the site, complete with your direct JV page link. There are no Broker commissions for the mailing. We would appreciate help getting the word out about JVNP 2.0 + JVNewsWatch via our Affiliate Program, but it's in no way a requirement.

Once we mail your JV Offer, your archived announcement will be upgraded to the Premium VIP JV Announcement archive area of the JV Forum. It is recommended that you follow up that post with updates such as the latest JV notifications to aid exposure to build interest.

You will appear in the Buzz Builder section of the JVNP 2.0 Update mailings through to launch to maintain the Buzz and attract partners.

If you have any further questions or concerns please visit our support helpdesk + we'll reply, ASAP.

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz
    Owner/Admin - JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

* VIP Partners, Only. Subject to mailing date availability + having a sufficient number of Performance Points (200 Points) to qualify. Must be the original owner of the product/service or an officially appointed representative. No PLR, MRR, Resellers or Affiliates.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My JV Launch is not Auto Posting in any of these Forums: there is no place to select category, so how is it supposed to know where to post?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Eric, if you log into your User Control Panel and click My JV Launch Profiles ... you will see Create A New JV Launch Profile which will show you step by step how to put together your JV letter, allow you to choose a JV Launch category (General IM or Niche) and an option to either save or submit to post in the category you wish to show it in. If that is not occurring, I will have Mike Jr follow up here to let you know when the option is working 100%. To the best of my knowledge, it has been functioning properly ... if not, it will be soon.

Cheers,

Mike Merz Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Wow, thanks thanks for the fast Reply, Mike.

Yes, I've completed all those steps: created a new Launch Profile and submitted it, and it now appears under Manage My JV Launch Profiles.

However, at no point during the form submission was there ever a place to choose a category to submit to, nor does this choice appear when I choose to edit the existing profile.

THanks...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Eric,

Thanks for your feedback.

On the "Post JV Launch Invitation to Forum" page, there should be a dropdown box to select your preferred niche which will determine which forum it will be auto-posted, and what category assigned in JVNewsWatch.

In the coming week, I will be in the process of completely revamping the system to make it much more user friendly and streamlined.

Thanks again,

Mike Jr.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mwmerz View Post
    On the "Post JV Launch Invitation to Forum" page, there should be a dropdown box to select your preferred niche which will determine which forum it will be auto-posted, and what category assigned in JVNewsWatch.
    I had already tried that, as it seemed somewhat logical, but there is no drop-down box that I can see.

In the coming week, I will be in the process of completely revamping the system to make it much more user friendly and streamlined.
    I would add that of course improvements are always a good thing, what you have isn't entirely unfriendly, what's lacking is a complete set of FAQs and instructions and/or videos that really walks you through the process. The only thing was these sticky threads here, and I don't recall anything in them telling me that Step 2 was go the the "Post JV Launch Invitation to Forum" to choose the forum you want it to go to.

And when I look at this site, I don't see a Help link anywhere.

Need someone to do some instructions, documentation, & tutorials for the site?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    I would add that of course improvements are always a good thing, what you have isn't entirely unfriendly, what's lacking is a complete set of FAQs and instructions and/or videos that really walks you through the process.
    FAQs, instructions, videos etc. are currently in production. The tricky part about JVNotifyPro2.0 is that we are migrating a giant, live, almost decade old beast of a site. While we have a support desk as well as a building knowledge base of "how to", we have had the opportunity over the last month to collect real solid feedback on the way these tools are used.

That being said, any videos and FAQs made over the last month are going to change... very soon. As you mentioned earlier, even sticky threads made as we opened the site are already out of date. The auto-post to forum feature is getting a full revamp as far as the interface as well as how the entire process works. Along with the new version will come much sought tool tip "How to's" as well as full video instruction.

I do very much appreciate the feedback. A big difference with the new version of JVNP 2.0, unlike the original, is it has a full time on-staff mechanic now. I had been part of the community in the past, but did not play as activate of a role. With new features being created every day, it is my goal to make sure the new features and functions are brought to the table as fast as you all and Sr can dream them up. And with them, of course, the support and help.

Thanks again,

Mike Jr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hello kinda confused about where to start in posting the launch of my 1st product. Do I upgrade to VIP and then launch or simply launch...how?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Michael.

You don't have to be a VIP to have your JV offer post show up in the appropriate JV Announcement category.

Just make sure you're logged into either www.jvnotifypro.com or www.jvnewswatch.com, and follow the step by step process laid out for you in the JV Offer Announcement Wizard - http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer_wizard/launch

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Martins View Post
    hello kinda confused about where to start in posting the launch of my 1st product. Do I upgrade to VIP and then launch or simply launch...how?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Mike!

I stumbled upon this platform and found it very helpful to someone like me looking for potential JV partner not only to make money now, but for long term relationship. I just completed my product and I am hoping that I am in the right community to help me grow, learn and develop my skills in playing this online business game. Thank you for your well written detailed information above and I will continue exploring this platform.
    Your Breakthrough Guide To Design Your Future!
    Jeng Cua

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast