+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Promote Launches ??!?!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How Do You Promote Launches ??!?!

Hello there,

I was very curious and thus the title is enough to explain it

What ways do you use to promote the product launches??

Thanks
    Sim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    "Watch and Learn". Look what Internet marketers are doing while launching great products and spy them learn their way, visit their websites etc.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    For me, I'm more into SEO so I setup affiliate review sites about 2 weeks to 1 month before the launch date of the product I want to promote. I works great especially when you rank #1 on Google for the keyword of that product during the launch

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up
    First of all you should note and have stats of what your buyers are interested in buying, not every launch is going to apply to your list or web site visitors. I'm not a "hop on the latest fad, product etc." kind of person, so I certainly do not promote EVERY launch that happens. Although some people do and hey whatever floats your boat, no judgment passed. I take good care of my lists and my web sites which has built me a strong relationship with my contact base and I take good pride in that, so pushing every product that comes out is not feasible for me. If you don't have that information, it's best to start using techniques in order to obtain those stats. ie: survey's, polls, general questions sent out to your mailing lists or on your web sites and definitely use tracking tools - ie aweber etc. so you can see who and how many people are clicking what and how many are not. I also find that if you give people some type of a reward for participating, your chances of getting that key information goes up - perhaps; a free book, report, wp plugin .. something like that.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Well, I use multiple ways, but they all eventually come down on giving them what they want at that moment, you know or have something, they want it, you give it to them in exchange for money.

WIN+WIN situation
    Quitting is for quitters.
    Freedom is for winners.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    The review site way Precious Ngwu listed is very popular and a good strategy if you have a small or no list. Its also a good strategy if you are good at SEO. I would finish the page at least a month before the launch and start working on the SEO. You can also put your own autoresponder on your review site if you get ranked high early.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    yea i have heard of launch jacking not sure how good it seems.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thumbs up

Good Post. I am on launch #3 and have tried a few different tactics. Skype has really opened up doors for me. Depends on the product and the niche I think as to how you go about a launch. My other launches were mlm based programs and it is a different market than Affiliate marketing. I am still learning myself and hoping that I am getting better as I go. My 3rd launch is coming and it will be our first ClickBank Product. Hope to catch the eye of a few "super affiliates".
    http://www.xsky.us
    Looking for great partners to help each other grow online.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Todd, how exactly have you used Skype to help you?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Smile

Are you asking to promote your product to customers or affiliates?
    How to get PPC ads on FACEBOOK for LESS THAN A PENNY
    http://www.facebookppcdomination.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast