+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Couple of questions??

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

Lightbulb Couple of questions??

Mike are you not going to let us have avatars anymore? ( I like the avatars, seeing who you're talking to) And for some reason my name keeps coming up laurie rogers versus Laurie Rogers (which I know I changed on the old forum, a while ago) ... also for some reason I can't stay logged in here and is our rank based on posts? I'm a little lost on that part, because I know you gave me VIP, but I just keep getting sent back to here, not sure if it's something I'm doing or not? I don't usually do promo's for the forum with affil link (which I'm sure you know) and I know Rob doesn't either .. since we both know you personally.

and an eg. I was just replying to a post which I put quite a bit of thought into and good thing for the back button or I would've lost it ... kept getting logged out.
    Last edited by laurie rogers; 04-09-2011 at 05:30 AM.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey!

Hit Mike a PM. Thats the best way to get a reply since he is very busy nowadays

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Yeah, it would be OK if Avatars were pemitted

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up
    yeah I already know that, I used to work with Mike and have known him for about 10 or 11 years. The point of posting it here is because if someone else is having the same issues - keep being logged out, then they can find the answer in this thread versus not seeing it

Quote Originally Posted by Sim Aurile View Post
    Hey!

Hit Mike a PM. Thats the best way to get a reply since he is very busy nowadays
    Last edited by laurie rogers; 05-20-2011 at 07:23 AM.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Geez ... how did I miss this. :P

Laurie, I'll have MJ check things out and see what the problem is.

You should have the option to use an avatar ... whether a pic or image, and I apologize for not noticing. Will get that taken care of right away, and thanks for the input ... it was obviously needed.

Cheers,

Mike

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Laurie,

Thanks much for the feedback.

We have been working bit by bit, section by section, making sure that everyone gets the most out of everything we have to offer with the new JVNotifyPro. The goal being to offer everything that was available in the previous system, and a whole lot more.

That all being said, within the next few days I will begin the process of turning on many more standard features as well as new gizmos and gadgets in the forum the way we have been doing in the other sections.

I'll make sure to create an update thread tracking all of our new features and will make certain to straighten out any issues you may be having.

Thanks again,

Mike Jr.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    The ability to add avatars is available via your user control panel.

Please follow the steps below:
    1. Click "User Control Panel" in the upper right hand corner.
    2. Click "JV Forum Specific Settings"
    3. Click Edit Avatar on left hand side (below "Edit Profile Picture")
    4. Click Use Custom Avatar
    5. Upload photo or enter url.
    6. Click Save Changes

Let me know if this works for you. As for the other stuff, i'll make sure to check it out asap.

- Mike Jr.

+ Reply to Thread