+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Welcome To JVNP 2.0 Joint Venture Marketing Community Forums - Popular Niche Markets

  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,104
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    585
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    255

    Lightbulb Welcome To JVNP 2.0 Joint Venture Marketing Community Forums - Popular Niche Markets

    Does your forte or major Online focus fall outside the General Internet Marketing Niche?

    This is the place to discuss it.

    I get complaints that all the major JV Marketing communities focus solely on IM ... we'll here's your chance, please make use of it!

    Cheers,

    Mike

  2. #2
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    0

    Question Nobody interested in anything but IM then?

    *
    Hi folks, I haven't been a member here, every long and, am perusing the threads
    that are already on the Forum.

    I am VERY surprised that there have been NO posts in this thread.

    Aren't there any people here that are interested in Anything other than the IM Niche?

    I would have thought that, with such popular niches as animals and sport, for example
    - not to mention Health - that there would have been loads of posts in this thread ....
    maybe I'll be back to make more posts here, about some of the niches out there ...
    waiting for participants.

    Best Regards, David A-l

    *

  3. #3
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    0
    *
    Well, here I am ... Back again, as I said I would be but, STILL no-one else here.

    I have to report that I have put up a Blog in the Subliminal Hypnotism Niche (go
    and type "subliminal Hypnotism" into google for example (click the "subliminal Hypnotism"
    link
    if Google comes up with "Subliminal Hypnosis" ... WHY does it DO that?)

    Now, It took me something in the order of 3 hours to get this Blog set up and, in
    LESSS than three weeks it is DOMINANT on Google ... go take a look. Didn't do
    ANYTHING else .. no backlinks, nothing !

    Just proves that you Don't need to stick with the IM Niche and you CAN make
    some VERY good inroads into Internet Income via other niches .... easily !

    Best Regards, David

    *
    ************************************************** **************
    If YOU wanna know HOW to build your list AND earn, at the same time ... click HERE

    ************************************************** **************

  4. #4
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    0
    A reason is the IM niche is easy to target and profitable. Another reason is, most people would prefer to keep their goldmine in non-IM niches a 'secret' - why invite competition from other savvy Internet marketers here :-)

    Alexander
    NicheResearch.com

  5. #5
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdoctor View Post
    A reason is the IM niche is easy to target and profitable. Another reason is, most people would prefer to keep their goldmine in non-IM niches a 'secret' - why invite competition from other savvy Internet marketers here :-)

    Alexander
    NicheResearch.com
    You hit the nail on the head. Guess I have to redirect my focus. Thanks for the insight.

  6. #6
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    0

    Here's a 'SECRET'

    Quote Originally Posted by VeraX View Post
    You hit the nail on the head. Guess I have to redirect my focus. Thanks for the insight.
    Here's a 'SECRET' ... if you want to find out what non-IM niches are profitable
    for others, check out places like Warrior Forum, esp. their WSO section. Sometimes,
    for a low price, you get to discover the niches to profit.

    I found one recently. Will share it with NicheResearch.com subscribers soon. If it's still
    available, worth getting the access asap, before they end it.

    Regards,
    Alexander
    MrAutopilot.com

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,104
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    585
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    255
    I agree with Alexander regarding WSOs ... I'm a long time Warrior and I've long considered the WSO section a great place to qualify yourself and your wares. It's so difficult to get folks to trust and take you seriously in the beginning, regardless of whether or not your product is a good one ... and a WSO is as good as any a place for not only those new to gain recognition, but experienced merchants looking to test something new and gain some support before going all out.

    As far as Niche related products, one of the few complaints I've had over the years is that we don't focus on launches outside of the General IM niche. Here you go, Folks ... the tools and stage are here, start putting them to use.

    We're just a short time away from honing and precising to the point of seriously getting the word out ... we have a few more tweaks before we get to that stage, but once we do you'll see a lot of new faces around here.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

  8. #8
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    0

    Cool Non IM Niches

    I am sure there are a lot of people out there who would like to promote genuine products without getting on the money making promotional roundabout. There is something parastic about the constant never ending flow of get rich quick schemes. I find them quite sickening even though they are becoming more and more sophisticated in style and presentation. Once you have sat through a couple of 'poor guy makes a million in 24 hrs or three clicks and every one else is a liar type video' then you have seen them all. They are everywhere on the internet They creep into suposedly unbiast forums such as Warior Forum etc. I have yet to see genuine proof of the efficacy of any of these dodgy products. You never see the clickbank refund lists for example.
    What a waste of the resource which is the internet, probably the greatest technical inovation ever.

    Stephen

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,104
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    585
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Hunt View Post
    I am sure there are a lot of people out there who would like to promote genuine products without getting on the money making promotional roundabout. There is something parastic about the constant never ending flow of get rich quick schemes. I find them quite sickening even though they are becoming more and more sophisticated in style and presentation. Once you have sat through a couple of 'poor guy makes a million in 24 hrs or three clicks and every one else is a liar type video' then you have seen them all. They are everywhere on the internet They creep into suposedly unbiast forums such as Warior Forum etc. I have yet to see genuine proof of the efficacy of any of these dodgy products. You never see the clickbank refund lists for example.
    What a waste of the resource which is the internet, probably the greatest technical inovation ever.

    Stephen
    I'm trying to provide an outlet for them (merchants with 'genuine' products), Stephen ... they simply have to use it.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

  10. #10
    VIP JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana
    Posts
    33
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    21
    Hi Mike,

    I need some help with this forum. I've been a member for a long time but this is the first chance I have had at this new format for this forum now that my login problems have been solved. I have a new continuity script that I will be selling next year for around $2,000 and I'm looking for beta testers. I have a post ready to request these beta testers but I have 2 problems.

    1. I don't know which thread to post this jv request to.

    2. How do I give the signup link to the beta testers if we are not allowed to put the link in the post?

    I'm looking for 10 to 20 beta testers because as you know only a few will actually put the script through its paces.

    Can you explain how I can do this in this forum.

    Best regards,
    Steve Yakim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts