+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome To JVNP 2.0 Joint Venture Marketing Community Forums - Popular Niche Markets

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Steve.

The site is all new, but the names of the forums are largely the same ... aside from the addition of the niche categories. You'll even find that nearly all the old posts are intact.

The only major difference is we have a JV Offer submission wizard to post to the JV Announcement categories instead of the standard posting method simply due to us wanting the posts to be more uniform ... and stop folks from using tons of graphics, colors and over sized fonts to make their posts stand out. We also have an iFrame now, so no need to link off the site. If you read the JV Offer Wizard instructions, which are step by step ... you'll see that you can include your JV Page link in your JV letter as often as you like, using the appropriate code. One link is always included, automatically, at the bottom of each JV letter ... as long as you've submitted your JV page.

As far as your offer is concerned ... are you looking for JV Partners, or prospective customers?

If you're looking for JV Partners to give free access to in return for their feedback and possible promotional support when you launch ... I imagine it would be within terms to announce it in the appropriate JV Offer category.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I've long felt that a major downside of the IM
    products is that the heavy focus is all around
    promoting the IM niche. There are very few
    who actually provide examples beyond IM or
    dog training.
    Personally, I have a hard time promoting
    a product unless it is strategically sound,
    I've made money using the strategies or
    the software, plugin, etc. is actually useful
    in my business.
    You're absolutely right though Alexander,
    people are hesitant about sharing niche
    secrets. I picked my newest niche and built
    the site around an informercial product.
    Those guys do some serious research and
    the commercials are filled with great copy
    hitting the pain points and offering solutions.

I researched the market and products on
    both Amazon and ebay, all of which show
    a rapid growth trend. Quantcast gave me
    the demographics and I built my site around
    solving their problems. It's a new site and
    time will tell but it is an evergreen market.

I did get a lot of the strategies I'm using,
    including the research steps from a WSO.
    What I liked about it was that it was about
    non-IM products!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for following up in here, Paul.

I've been asking for non-IM, Niche related content since we set up the categories, but ... as you and Alexander say, it appears no one want to share any of it. :P

Funny thing is that one of the handful of things folks bust my chops over regarding JVNP is the lack of Niche related content ... you can't win.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Could it be that most JVNP members are here because of product launches ? At least I think that's the focus here for most. I'm quite sure that a lot of online entrepreneurs are doing very well in CPA as well. Also, a lot of people would like to know more about CPA and for example adsense niche sites.

It takes a few threads about these kind of subjects for people to read and reply on to catch their interest and before you know it you'll have several new categories.

But from my perspective...it's obvious there's a lot of money to be made with launches and that's why I think people join JVNP. Build relationships, get some reviews, exposure to the bigger boys in the market, etc. And you have to admit...about half of the marketers online are probably most active in IM/MMO related.

Andre

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Mike

Its Kay from VetsBills here (ok yes I'm a cartoon, however my creators are internet marketeers who have generated millions in sales)

In past times we have focused specifically on the IM market however last year decided it was time for a change and move into another niche. After 8 months of hard work we are about there and will be launching our new product very soon. Can you put a category onto the launch pages for Pets please?

Cheers

Kay
    Kay VetsBills "VetsBills is provided to you by a team of internet marketeers who have generated millions in sales"

***AFFILIATES REQUIRED TO PROMOTE AMAZING PET PROGRAM THAT HELPS PET OWNERS AVOID UNNECESSARY VETS BILLS***

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I started out writing and selling print-and-ink books in the science education niche about 30 years ago. While I now only sell digital products, I quickly developed a six-figure income writing books for science teachers that I self-published. One of the things I learned, that can be applied to people in non-IM niches, is to spend time researching two offline resources.

One way to find profitable niches is to find print catalogs that cater to a specific niche; it could be horse training, health and fitness, sports, cooking, magic tricks, pets, etc. Looking through catalogs gives one all kinds of ideas in terms of product sub niches to consider getting in to. I did this myself. I would find a category of books and find something I had knowledge in and think: I could have written a better book than that--and then I would do just that.

But another thing, and a big one, is to look in print magazines for niche ideas. I would look for writers/publishers who were running classified or display ads for their books. If I found ads that ran month after month in the same magazine I would conclude that they were profitable. That might indicate a niche I wanted to get in to.

Here's an example. Most of my early books were written for high school science teachers. But then I read about how fast the homeschooling market is expanding. I simply went to a Barnes & Noble store and found three magazines they carried devoted to homeshcooling families. One of the problem areas homeschooling families face is teaching their kids science concepts.

So I created some books and kits parents could use with their kids at home and advertised in those same magazines.

This process is akin to searching for a topic online and seeing what kind of AdWords ads show in the results pages. The process I outlined above works and can help you find markets, niches and sub-niches to concentrate on. --Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12