+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What can i do with my Facebook mail list?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

What can i do with my Facebook mail list?

;DWell, I am building a list of people interested in Facebook.
    They come to my site and get a nice free report teaching all about using Facebook and how to make money with it.
    My list is still tiny and it seems that it is going to take a while until I have a good number of subscribers.
    Here is the question:
    What can i do with my tiny list?

Thanks. :
    Tips and tricks to improve website traffic. Information about some of the best marketing software and tutorials.<br />http://elifejump.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What can i do with my Facebook mail list?

Well firstly, have you tried to pitch to your list?

Have you interviewed your list using Survey Monkey? Find out what they want and pitch something to them.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What can i do with my Facebook mail list?

Thanks for the advice. I might try that soon. :
    At the moment my list is so small that it is hard to take action.
    Anyways, I will give it a try

Cheers!
    Tips and tricks to improve website traffic. Information about some of the best marketing software and tutorials.<br />http://elifejump.com

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up
    It's NEVER the size of your list and don't let people tell you otherwise or let big numbers throw you for a loop from other people, it's about what your list does! If you have a good relationship with the people on your list and keep building that (or build it, if you haven't yet) they WILL buy anything from you if you train them properly. You can sell them products from $9.95 to big ticket items at a 100K.

1.) interact with the people on your list, BE REAL with them, people appreciate honesty more so than BS. I'm straight forward with people (VERY direct), some people get that and some don't, but don't let those that don't get it put you in a slump.

2.) don't pitch anything you don't personally know, if you haven't tested it yourself, don't pitch it. Because you're not being 100% honest with your customers by doing so.

3.) BE yourself, if you're into something, have a family etc. talk about that stuff and don't be afraid to, I'm ME and if you don't like me ... too bad! Sometimes I talk about stuff going on in my personal life, sometimes I don't, really depends on my mood and if I wanna swear, I'm gonna do it (but within reason). Some people will try to check you for that, but whatever, be YOURSELF!

Being REAL at the end of the day is better than being a phony ... "I'd rather be hated for whom I am, than loved for whom I am not."
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I wouldn't do any marketing with small lists. I'd rather begin with about 2000 list or more.
    If you are still marketing your website and giving away free report I recommend you to use different headlines and see which one of them brings good results. It depends on headline most of the time. Use the most powerful word FREE and use free methods like forum thread posting in your niche, article marketing and etc.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    How small is "small?"

To begin with, interact with them and offer to answer questions or recommend resources (for free, no affiliate commissions)

See what appeals to them.

When it comes to making money from it - it also depends where your list comes FROM. For example, if they're a list of buyers of a high-priced product then they're going to be a lot more responsive to higher-priced offers. If they opted in for a free ebook, you should start with much lower-priced offers.

+ Reply to Thread