+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best marketplace to launch digital product?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Best marketplace to launch digital product?

Hi everyone,

I am in the middle of launching a digital product. Clickbank has always been my best and favorite marketplace option, but with the recent issues with Clickbank, For instance; distrust and disbelief people begin to have for the income stream screenshots used by Clickbank vendors on their salespage (revealed most are done using Photoshop matching), vendors trying to increase their product gravity by crediting some of their sales to some affiliates accounts and so on. I began to have second thought about listing my product on Clickbank.

I will like suggestions from Warriors about other digital products marketplace that can be used. I have heard of Idevaffiliate and I know of Paydotcom but never used them. I will be happy to receive your honest advice and review about all of these marketplaces. Thanks

To our success,
    Olusegun Balogun
    Push A Buttom And Transform Your Newly Installed Wordpress Into Content Blog In Seconds With WP Simplicity - New Powerful Wordpress Plugin With Push A Buttom. Download The Wordpress Plugin Here For Free @ http://wpsimplicity.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Best marketplace to launch digital product?

Most people still use Clickbank. I am sure you are an honest marketer and will not do the "above".

Clickbank is pretty much the best right now, as they are the dominant million dollar marketplace that have a foothold in the digital product market.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Imran Naseem
    Most people still use Clickbank. I am sure you are an honest marketer and will not do the "above".

Clickbank is pretty much the best right now, as they are the dominant million dollar marketplace that have a foothold in the digital product market.

Thanks for your honest contribution, Imran
    I believe in quality delivery and best practice. As long as one has got problem solving product, people will surely buy, there is no point manipulating figures or data when you are confident about the urgrncy need of your product to the public. I build you trust!

Warm Regards,
    Olusegun Balogun
    Push A Buttom And Transform Your Newly Installed Wordpress Into Content Blog In Seconds With WP Simplicity - New Powerful Wordpress Plugin With Push A Buttom. Download The Wordpress Plugin Here For Free @ http://wpsimplicity.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Imran Naseem

Totally agree with Imran here,

I've got my new launch coming up, and for the first time ever I'm USING Clickbank.

Two simple rules of thumb -

(1) Sell a crap product, get lots of refunds.

(2) Oversell the benefits of your product on the sales letter, get lots of refunds.

I figure it's way better doing things this way... create an awesome product, and then tell people about it. No hype, no way-out promises - just tell it as it is. People don't give a sh*t what "you did" with your idea... they want to know what they can do with it.

Paul Barrs
    Paul Barrs Publishing -<br /><br />http://www.paulbarrs.com Multi Media<br /><br />JV Invite &gt;&gt;: http://www.paulbarrs.com/go/jvnp<br /><br />Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InternetBusinessTraining

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, interesting. Have you had a look at click2sell.eu, much smaller than CB, obviously with a lot less affilaites & vendors. From memory you are able to use moneybookers and Paypal as your payment processors.
    Hope this helps
    Internet Marketer, Product Developer

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Barrs

I've got my new launch coming up, and for the first time ever I'm USING Clickbank.
    Hello Paul,

I will like to know what marketplace you have used for your launches in past, how successful were the launches and why you have decided to use Clickbank this time despite the fact that you confirmed:

(2) Oversell the benefits of your product on the sales letter, get lots of refunds.

Thanks
    Olusegun Balogun

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Olusegun Balogun

... and why you have decided to use Clickbank this time despite the fact that you confirmed:

Thanks
    Olusegun Balogun
    Olusegun, I think Paul answered that with "I figure it's way better doing things this way... create an awesome product, and then tell people about it. No hype, no way-out promises - just tell it as it is. People don't give a sh*t what "you did" with your idea... they want to know what they can do with it."

Paul presented a common problem with CB products/promotions ... then his solution.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, I'm also launching a new digital product on clickbank and this thread is very helpful. Is click2sell.eu a europe only market? Thanks for the great insights.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Olusegun Balogun

Hello Paul,

I will like to know what marketplace you have used for your launches in past, how successful were the launches and why you have decided to use Clickbank this time despite the fact that you confirmed:

Thanks
    Olusegun Balogun
    Mike is right, above.

I've always worked in the internet business training field - that's what I do (for over 10 years). The main reason I went with CB this time was that I didn't want to have to manage my own affiliate program.

In the past I've looked after stuff myself - too much of ahead ache. This time CB can do it.

It really makes no difference who you use... success of your product comes down the the success of your product - can people do with it as you claim they can.

Paul Barrs
    Paul Barrs Publishing -<br /><br />http://www.paulbarrs.com Multi Media<br /><br />JV Invite &gt;&gt;: http://www.paulbarrs.com/go/jvnp<br /><br />Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InternetBusinessTraining

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hey Olusegun,

There are other places you can use other than clickbank to submit your product to such as...

payspree - this uses paypal and pays your affiliates instantly via paypal also has aweber intergrated into so you can build a buyers list without need to ad a optin form into your download page etc...

nanacast - I see more and more people using these guys not sure how expensive it is, but I think they offer life time lead tracking for affiliates so that maybe something you want to consider

infusionsoft - I know these guys are expensive, but they also do offer life time lead tracking and also 2 tier payouts for affiliates

hope this helps for some other alternatives to cb

-Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast