+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best marketplace to launch digital product?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Best marketplace to launch digital product?

I am really impressed with the feedbacks and suggestions I have received so far. That will really help to make my launch decision.

Thanks a million
    Olusegun Balogun
    Push A Buttom And Transform Your Newly Installed Wordpress Into Content Blog In Seconds With WP Simplicity - New Powerful Wordpress Plugin With Push A Buttom. Download The Wordpress Plugin Here For Free @ http://wpsimplicity.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Olusegun,

Proof of income pictures in CB are not as easy as you might think. When you submit your product to approval...then approval teams wants to know which account it is and you need to verify that. You need account id's. So they can verify...is it your proof of income...or not. Even if it's on video. They can still ask account ID's.
    Otherwise your sale-page can go against FTC guidelines. So before you can get your product up, approval team needs to approve your product + sales page(s).

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Toth
    It's bad enough that someone who isn't well versed doesn't understand the big picture of what's being presented in clever (though "honest") marketing and sales letters...

When you couple that with an entire group of no ethics, me-me-me, low-life trash bastards... it can really start to take a toll on the confidence beginners have about online business.

This is a MUST read:

Confessions of an Internet Marketing Scammer:
    http://www.imnewswatch.com/2011/03/2...eric-holmlund/

He even "confesses" to try and prove how he's out-smarting everyone. I could dance circles around his tactics. So could many others if they wanted to follow his pathetic lead. He's an amateur self-interested low-life bastard. But instead many (like me, you and thousands of others) choose to be ETHICAL and MORAL in everything we do.
    Hello Margo,

When you read the post in the link of the thread started by Rob Toth in quote above, you will understand better what I am talking about. I never said that Clickbank team don't confirm, but the post is a "MUST" read. It can be 100% possible that such acts are going on.

Thanks
    Olusegun Balogun
    Push A Buttom And Transform Your Newly Installed Wordpress Into Content Blog In Seconds With WP Simplicity - New Powerful Wordpress Plugin With Push A Buttom. Download The Wordpress Plugin Here For Free @ http://wpsimplicity.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

As long as you got a kick ass product with good content and lots of material that is NO FLUFF you will succeed!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Imran,

You always lighten my mood with your replies. But, what about the aspect of publicity?
    One might have the best product in the world, but if it is known to anybody there will be no sale.

Any suggestions on getting ones product publicized faster and promoted by top G marketers?

Regards,
    Olusegun Balogun

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    If you are not sure with Clickbank and Paydotcom use Plimus. It's getting more and more popular and they have invaluable sevrice, I'm sure you won't regret.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Clickbank all the way!
    Quitting is for quitters.
    Freedom is for winners.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'd go with something like Plimus or Infusionsoft - the refund rate on CB is way too high and then there's all the other problems.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Olusegun,

I think Clickbank brings a lot to the table --- as Paul mentioned that would otherwise be headaches for you.

1 - Affiliates. Obviously a massive affiliate market. You don't want hurdles when you are trying to sign up affiliates. Asking them to join another affiliate service is just a hurdle for them to overcome.

I know I promote other peoples CB products more because I don't have a payspree or plimus account.

2 - Accept Credit Cards. It's nice to accept credit cards and Paypal. Sure you can accept Credit Cards through paypal, but direct through Clickbank is simpler.

3 - Refund Management. The 2nd biggest headache when we don't use Clickbank is refund management. If you're not diligent in cleaning up affiliate commissions when refunds come in, then you're going to end up paying commission on sales that didn't happen. Not great.

4 - Affiliate Paperwork. It's nice that I don't need to track tax documents. In Canada we need to be able to prove all of our affiliate commission payouts and it's a burden.

5 - This is my fav: Paying My Affiliates On Time, Every Time, Period. It's nice for me (and probably nicer for my affiliates) to know that they will be getting paid on time, every time. This is another big time saver.

All of that being said, I suspect some other systems similar to Clickbank may be catching up in functionality, but I'm not convinced that they will ever rival the sheer volume of affiliates already on Cickbank --- and one less hurdle for the affiliates is a good thing.

Thanks for listening,

Richard

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Unhappy Clickbank yes-no-yes-maybe

I have used clickbank for 2 years and have a love-hate relationship with them
    my sales are like a rollercoaster. and recently had some commissions disappear,
    But still think clickbank is the best avenue for digital products.
    (hopefully clickbank gets things straightened out),

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast