+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No List...what can i do?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

No List...what can i do?

Just wondering a lot of people say you have to have one but a lot say you don't have to have a list. Please i know it may help a lot of people but is it totally necessary? And if so can you expalin to me how i would go about getting a list.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: No List...what can i do?

It depends on the niche that you are into. If you are selling Amazon products or CPA offers, you don't need a list. For Clickbank niches, like weight loss, green energy, internet marketing etc, it is recommended that you start growing a list.

However, you can still make money from Clickbank niches and internet marketing niche by using SEO or PPC methods, that is by targeting product name keywords on Google.

Keep in mind that growing a list and making money from your list are two different things. What I mean here is, just because people subscribe to your list, it doesn't mean they will convert into buyers. The best method to grow your list is by selling your own product or collecting emails from other people's thank you page. You will get real buyers subscribing to your list, instead of freebie seekers.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Building a list of people who are excited about your topic is very useful. Once these people are in your list, you can communicate with them as often as you want, providing them with valuable information and products.

Whenever I advertise, I only advertise to build my list since I can market to them as often as I want once they are in my list.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I would like to know how to make a list too, are there any good step by step products of how to make a mailing list?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Start building with free traffic!

Crazy College Kid (Me) shows how his 30 min experiment made him go from $0-$428.58 in 10 days generating a Rapid Income Flow that keeps on growing! http://RapidIncomeFlow.com<br /><br />Want to be a JV for Rapid Income flow + learn profit grabbing free strategies: http://rapidincomeflow.com/1/JV.html

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

List or no list depends on what model of online business you are into. If you are into article marketing, you don't need list. But if you are affiliate marketer, list/leads of your own is essential for email marketing purpose, you can easily mail them your offers, interact with them, ask them to review your own product for you. Your own list save you the stress involved in developing a website around the product name keywords, fighting for place in search engines to get ranked and so on.

If your are interested in building list, you can easily start by giving out free reports, ebooks, software, PLR products etc. This means is one of the cheapest means of building list. Though how responsive the list might be in terms of converting them to sales is not guarantee, because everyone loves to download stuffs for free.

These free reports can be shared on forum like this, you can add the link of your freebies to your signature. I have given free stuff as "Special offer" on Warrior Forum in order to build list likewise you can use part of this forum called "JV Notify Pro Beta Brainstorming and Bargains" to do such.

I have a report that detailed what you can do to start building your list immediately. Here is the direct download: http://olusegunbalogun.com/Free-Report-Fortune.pdf

Hope this add value..

All the best,
    Olusegun Balogun
    Push A Buttom And Transform Your Newly Installed Wordpress Into Content Blog In Seconds With WP Simplicity - New Powerful Wordpress Plugin With Push A Buttom. Download The Wordpress Plugin Here For Free @ http://wpsimplicity.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Building a list is the first step to take Internet Marketing seriously.

List is the key when it comes to promoting offers and getting JVs..seriously you should start building that list..set up a squeeze page and start sending traffic to that page.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

You can always rely on social media to build a list, or at least gather people on your social media pages (fans, friends, followers, etc) This is the fastest /easiest way to start marketing.

But ultimately you want to have an auto responder list as your conversions will be much higher.

I am about to put together a small video for my JVs showing how they can promote my The Facebook ATM product without a list. If interested, I will be able to send you the link, or you can sign up as JV here and you will get notification right away.
    http://www.thefacebookatm.com/jv/

If you need any help from me, just please let me know, I am always happy to help.

Warm Regards,

Georgina
    The Facebook ATM - CB JV Launch on the 19 May 2011!<br />Pre Launch starts on the 12th May 2011!<br />Over $7,000 prizes to grab! We pay for opt ins, $100s to win daily!<br />Visit Now: http://www.thefacebookatm.com/jv/

+ Reply to Thread