+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to find attorney niche list and JV partners

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Where to find attorney niche list and JV partners

I have a friend who has a client acquisition training product for attorneys. She's looking for a "low hanging fruit" way to promote the product. Do you recommend purchasing a list from companies such as nextmark or consumerbase? Whats the best way to look for JV partners in this niche? Thanks for your help!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Where to find attorney niche list and JV partners

Hey Linh,

I suggest you post in Internet Marketing forums like here and Warriorforum for people who have a list in this niche.

Otherwise, there is no other option other than to buy the lists.

Or you can also set up a squeeze page and rank it high on Google for your keyword. It will be the best way but the most time consuming too, taking upto 2-4 months to rank if the competition is high.

Sim
    &quot;Promote your fellow JV&#039;s product like you want him to promote yours&quot;<br /><br />-Mike &quot;JVNotifyPro&quot; Merz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Where to find attorney niche list and JV partners

Hello Linh,

There are lots of forums in this niche. When I did Google search for the word "attorney forums", they are over 24 millions results. One can easily meet people or market directly to people who are directly interested in this niche in these forums.

Besides, there are organisations or associations which have got database of members and they will be happy to promote such product in return for commission.

Buying leads/list might not really be effective in terms of returns and responsiveness. I will rather recommend that she JV with "attorney directories".

Hope this help!

All the best
    Olusegun Balogun
    Push A Buttom And Transform Your Newly Installed Wordpress Into Content Blog In Seconds With WP Simplicity - New Powerful Wordpress Plugin With Push A Buttom. Download The Wordpress Plugin Here For Free @ http://wpsimplicity.com

+ Reply to Thread