+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance

My Thumbs Up

Scheduled Maintenance

Due to technical complications a bit beyond our control, this week we will transfer the current JVNotifyPro.com as well as IM4Newbies to our new servers currently housing JVNotifyPro 2.0.

Our original plan was to simply unveil JVNP 2.0 on the new servers and move over our other sites and services afterwards. With our original service provider changing data centers, it would be best for us to simply move everything over now.

This means very little for our current members. The downtime/maintenance will be very brief and happen in the middle of the night (EST) either Thursday or Friday evening. After the transfer, a support thread will be created where users will be able to report anything funky they notice happening.

Thanks,

Mike Jr.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Scheduled Maintenance

Thanks for update

Look forward to 2.0!!

Bring it on

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    With regularly scheduled maintenance VW cars are reliable family cars, without it, the cars can become a liability. That's why it's important that you engage the services of professionals to carry out both major and minor services according to the manufacturer's recommended schedule.
    There are many good reasons to ensure that your VW undergoes routine maintenance. The first is that, it is the only way to ensure that your car retains its value, for when or if you need to resell it. The fewer things mechanically wrong with your car, the better chance you have of getting a good price for it. The scheduled maintenance VW cars can benefit from will help a great deal with that! Their mechanics will deal with minor problems before they become major and also, by regular replacement of timing belts, oil, filters, tires, etc. you will be able to ward off any problems that could creep up and ruin your day. They will keep your VW car on the road, running longer and keep you safe.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Still in Maintenance?

Hi Mike,

Having just joined, I am trying to access the link " READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works "
    but, this seems to still be in maintenance mode ..... any idea when I will be able to go and have a read?

Best Regards, David A-L

PS, I don't seem to be able to access my Profile to insert anything into my Sig-file

+ Reply to Thread