+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Power of JV Launches - Google Sniper

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The Power of JV Launches - Google Sniper

As they say, you can never appreciate the power inherent in a Mercedes Benz, until you ride one or you see one in total action.

On the Launch Day of Google Sniper, on Yahoo's home page, Yahoo displays a list of hot topics; I was pretty impressed to see Google Sniper as the number two trending topic on the entire internet, thus, I took a step further and did a search on Alexa traffic rank, guess what, Google Sniper had a traffic rank within the top fifty (50) sites on the internet, despite having less than 75 inbound links linking to it. Also, a look up on clickbank and G-Sniper was number three.

The exponential strenght of affiliates and JV partners all promoting your products at once, can create so much buzz to catapult a brand new website to be within the top 50 to 500 web sites on the internet. Honestly, the same principle works with super computers, if you can link thousands of smaller desktop or laptop processors to work together in perfect symphony/synergy, you'll create a super computer. The strength in numbers can never be dismissed, thus, much as an e-commerce store owner might want to go all out alone to generate traffic, I do believe if you can get other JV partners on board to launch your product, it's definitely not a bad idea, one JV partner with a list of 500+ participating in your launch is far better than having no JV partner at all. (except you did all your best to recruit them , but you were not successful)

Nice to know, JV Notify Pro Members made this happen.
    Richefeller

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: The Power of JV Launches - Google Sniper

Hey Victor,

Great post buddy.

Many other products, like Mobile Monopoly and Mass Money Makers have been on that list. It is all becuase of the affiliates/JV's and their support.

Also not to forget, something unique. All these products were very unique, and a kind of which have never been shared before, PLUS, they attracted many JV's with HUGE lists.

Sim

P.S I am working on a launch too. Would love to make it that big.
    &quot;Promote your fellow JV&#039;s product like you want him to promote yours&quot;<br /><br />-Mike &quot;JVNotifyPro&quot; Merz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: The Power of JV Launches - Google Sniper

Thanks F2,

Like you rightly said, Mobile Monopoly and Mass Money Makers did well because of the benefit of JV launches and Affiliates. I guess it all boils down to the buzz behind your launch, I've come across IM products of top quality, medium quality and low quality, that did very well on Clickbank gravity and other key stats, thus you see, you could have a great product and you might end up not making sales enough to rank well in CB stats, simply because you did not get your distribution channel right and on point.

I've come to realise that, be it online or offline marketing, digital delivery, physical products or consumer goods, the most important part of your success is your ability to set up an effective and highly targeted distribution channel that gets your product/brand across to the targeted audience. It all boils down to numbers, erk, your profit margin could be just $1, but if you can access a market of receptive buyers equivalent to 1,000,000. you would have netted $1,000,000, right of the bat.

Take for instance, Wal-Mart and Mc.Donalds, in their respective niches, they do not sell the best or top class consumer products, most of their products are cheap and they have access to a very elaborate and well knitted distribution channel, thus, they both make a whale killing in eleven-11 digits.

Look at Hollywood films, I've seen low budgeted hollywood films that become massive box office hits, while some mega films with colossal budgets barely make it even. Your guess is as good as mine, the low budget films with massive sales had a well planned out and thorough distribution channel in most cases or a certain percentage of the film's total budget was used to hire a well known name in the music/movie industry to star in it, thus, this gives such a low budget film social proof.

Let me digress a bit, talking about distribution channel, look at the advertising industry, you see ads that target kids and toddlers, thus creating an instant impact on these kids, the kids pester their mum about other kids coming to school with the advertised item or product, if the mum can afford it, she buys it or she pester her hubby to buy it for their son/daughter. So you see, it all boils down to the distribution channel, regardless of how good or how bad the product might be.

Richefeller

+ Reply to Thread