+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie has a question

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Newbie has a question

I am totally new to marketing, with no list at all. I recently invented physical products( unique new ipad and iphone cases,Patent Pending)and I wanted to ask,
    is this forum only for digital products, or can JV partners market physical products too? Any and all advice is welcome. Thanks, Dell

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Newbie has a question

Hello.

I am an Affiliate Manager for a company that sells both physical and digital products. A lot of products are instant downloads in the field of Internet Marketing because people want it now, instantly. However, you still have those customers that are not savvy when coming to the internet. They want to buy it on the internet but they prefer the physical version (in my case) CD or DVD copy. I hope this helps.

Robin
    www.streethypnosis.com
    Robin Durham<br />Joint Venture Affiliate Manager<br />www.streethypnosis.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Dell, Robin hit the nail on the head. I started out selling physical products about 3 years ago and still sell them. I also have an online gift shop where we sell products from Google, Commission Junction and Linkshare, I'm an affiliate for all three selling their physical products. So Robin is exactly right. People like the convenience of buying on the Internet but they also like physical products.

Now, if you have a unique product and you'd like me to list it in our online gift shop please contact me via e-mail and I'll be glad to help you out. We don;t have a great deal of traffic yet but it never hurts to have your product out there either.
    Clickbank Affiliate Program: www.YouCanBeSuccessfulOnTheWeb.com/jv-invite.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Both my friend.

This is a joint venture forum.

Physical AND Digital products.

Be alert! You will find amazing people here!
    &quot;Promote your fellow JV&#039;s product like you want him to promote yours&quot;<br /><br />-Mike &quot;JVNotifyPro&quot; Merz

+ Reply to Thread