+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Email Marketing Tips

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Best way i see it, is that always build a relationship with your list by providing them good content, and they will pay you back ten fold in the long term.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Email marketing has become an important tool to get traffic to website. Ten years ago hardly anyone knew what it was. Today we can imagine a life without e-mail not even imagine. More and more managers accept e-mail marketing as a mature medium and set email increasingly communicating with their (potential) customers. Email marketing is fast, and effective.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi John, thank you for sharing.

Another thing to watch for is when you have a list over 60,000 people - you will need to scrub your list regularly and do everything possible to get the least amount of spam complaints.

You can check your 'sender score' (it's like page rank but for email ip addresses) here: https://www.senderscore.org/. The higher your score, the better deliverability you'll have. The better deliverability = more clicks = more money.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    St. Petersburg, Florida and Toronto, Canada
    My Thumbs Up
    Great post, John!

Thanks very much for sharing! As to your advice about having an effective system set up for replying to emails within 24 hours, I couldn't agree more. Nothing goes further in the eyes of customers than being on top of all business correspondence. It says all the right things about professionalism and dedication to what you do, and it also shows that you take your members/customers concerns and issues seriously and with respect.

Of everything that I've done in my online businesses, perhaps this one activity of courteous, prompt and systematic email response has taken me the furthest in the eyes of my customers and members.

Happy JVing!

Richard
    Richard Andrews, M.Ed
    VP, Inspiring Speakers Bureau
    www.inspiringspeakers.com
    Founder, Motivational Speaker Academy
    www.buildyourspeakingbusiness.com
    "Helping You Inspire The World!"

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Couple more tips to ad:

Including a killer image in emails have increased my ctr by over 100% in some cases.

3 links in each email:
    - one in image
    - one in body
    - one in closing p.s

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool

Thanks for your nice post. A lot of good stuff for me there.
    See you around
    Martin Palotas

My gift to you

More About me

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    The tips are really helpful,thanks for sharing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Excellent post. The part about testing in different email providers was great. I use GetResponse and they have an easy test solution for this when creating newsletters.

+ Reply to Thread