+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Feature Requests

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

New Feature Requests

Is it possible we could get a general marketing forum section Mike? Maybe break it down to newbie questions, articles, etc.? I know you don't mind the mixture right now, but would make it a bit easier to navigate ... also don't know about this idea, but since there are those of us that give away free ebooks and reports, thought a section would be good for that too, although am leery since it may become infested with spammy crap. And last but not least, can we get a section for conferences, I don't mean webinars, just actual conferences.

If you need a moderator for any of the said sections, feel free to ask me, I don't mind helping out.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: New Feature Requests

Hey, Laurie.

There actually will be a General Internet Business JV Marketing Forum ... as well as separate boards for 6 other popular niches + their sub niches. They will be carried on to the JV Launch Announcements and JVNewsWatch Calendar, as well. As far as a board for freebies, we will have an area for partners to submit bonuses to be given away, intended for but not necessarily confined to new product launches ... but we'll also have a social networking area where you're free to start a group based on giveaways in the specific sense you've mentioned.

We're loving feedback now ... and when we roll into JVNP2. It's the best way to maximize what we can offer and knock out the kinks. We have 12K active partners on the JVNP mailing list + probably another 10K active in the forum. 20K + heads are better than 1, for sure.

Cheers,

Mike

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

Re: New Feature Requests

Sounds good Mike and looking forward to seeing the new version Boy we've come a long way since DEMC!
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

+ Reply to Thread