+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's wrong with them?!?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

What's wrong with them?!?

Hi there,

I want to tell you some fact i've noticed these days. I've got in the christmas eve and in christmas day a lot of e-mail with promo offers. These guis does't have a family, some friends to cheers...

My frustration is that everything is for money, but what you do with the money if you don't spend them for christmas presents or stuff like.. Also i've seen a lot of product launches during this period...

People...have a break few days, drink a cup of wine with your family or friends...because nobody's buying anything online in christmas day...

OMG...i'm done..

Merry Cristmas everybody and a Happy New Year
    Absolutely Free! 100.000 PLR Articles. 300 Niches + Great Spinners - http://www.articles-plr.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What's wrong with them?!?

Over the holiday season I've bought 2 products. Want to know why? Because I tend to get a little bored during Christmas. There's only so
    much TV, so much family and only so much food a person can eat.

Christmas is the perfect time to promote products because people like me are looking for something to do and something to buy to help expand and improve my business in 2011.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

what can i say... i might be thinking wrong
    Absolutely Free! 100.000 PLR Articles. 300 Niches + Great Spinners - http://www.articles-plr.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Kind of a touchy subject, as those who celebrate Christmas in the US and are 'old school', like myself, may tend to feel that we've abandoned respect for our traditions in favor of instant gratification ... and those who don't celebrate may feel they shouldn't be inconvenienced. Personally, you'll never see a promotion from me on Christmas or any other major holiday, simply out of respect for the traditions I grew up with. It can wait till the next day, IMHO ...

Happy Holidays,

Mike

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Where's the Like button for what Mike said?

I see Christmas as an annoying annual inconvenience. I wasn't necessarily a fan of it back when it "meant something" but now it's so damn commercialized and all it stirs up is stress, consumer debts and guilt that I really want no part of it.

However, I tend to keep those views to myself and just quietly ride it out.

But all that aside, as a matter of basic ETIQUETTE, I too would never send a promo or business communications on Christmas.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Rob, the 'Like' button ... or something comparable, is just days away.

As a matter of fact, posting content that folks find worthy ... like many of Rob's offerings, may qualify for reward ... keep an eye on your Inboxes.

Cheers,

Mike

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

BAH HUM BUG!

Guess I won't be expecting any presents from you guys eh? lol just kidding, Christmas is for kids and was pretty boring for me this year. Even though I swore up and down I would take a few days off, I worked anyway, but definitely wouldn't send out a promo to anyone, even though I got bombarded with a few myself. I did buy one product, but that was because said person doesn't really send out a lot of promo's to begin with, so no matter to me. I will however, be unsubscribing to a few lists, because I am getting tired of the every day and every other day pitches. Plus I have really been staying on track with my Energy advice given by Tony Schwartz (P.S. Rob, did you find out any info about him for CMS?) and keeping focused on a few projects and the way I look at it is, if it's something I really need to have someone will let me know about it eventually.

Best wishes in the new year everyone
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

+ Reply to Thread