+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Product Idea - Human Forum Poster

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

New Product Idea - Human Forum Poster

Human Forum Poster

I have an idea? Human Forum Poster. A website that allows new forum owners to gain a little momentum, and SEO status, by having humans (not robots) post debates and discussions.

I'm thinking how the website interface would look. I would outsource the user generated content. The outsource team would create new accounts, search related blogs and forums to get a feel for the issues start discussion threads and post comments.

The benefit to the new forum owner is they get a helping hand generating unique user content for their forum. They can rely on members when they are sufficiently big enough.

I'd be very keen to get feedback.
    • Would this appeal to people in the 'real world'?
    • Is it the type of product that affiliates would consider selling?
    • What price do you think people would pay?
    • Has anyone tried this?
    • Is it ethical?

I really appreciate your feedback.

Great Stuff!
    Paul
    http://www.1DayProductLaunch.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: New Product Idea - Human Forum Poster

Could be interesting if its a quality focused service. There are alot of offering like this already, but most are spam like.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I don't think it would fly.

Your market is basically "new forum" owners.

Majority of them are novices and hobbiests.

The ones that are seriously setting out to build a professional community, likely already know the "top of mind" places to run to such as Fiverr.com, Freelancer.com, 123Employee.com or would just hire a team of their own.

Also ... get paid to post programs exist.

The group you could even potentially sell the service to is far too limited and isn't "hungry" and "rabbidly searching" for such services... so each sale you make, you'd have to hard-sell.

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

Most forum owners can also seek a lot of that information and your suggestions etc. etc. from the creators of the actual forum software, as most build communities for various reasons. If you were to google Simple Machines (which is what this forum uses) there are TONS of sites offering all kinds of info, same applies to phpBB and VBulletin.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Not to mention, you could just to go Amazon's MTurk ... https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome ... post an inventory of let's say 10,000 points at 5 cents each (ie: $500 campaign)... and each point is a forum post or forum comment, forum reply etc.

Meaning you can already "buy" human mechanical tasks all sorts of ways online.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Paul

What did you go ahead with?

DK

+ Reply to Thread