+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATTITUDE is WHY Guru's Suck?

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

Re: ATTITUDE is WHY Guru's Suck?

BTW just a few more things to add about what Tony was saying about working in 90 min intervals, he means actual working with ZERO distractions, no phones on, no answering email, no facebook, no twitter etc. ACTUAL WORKING. And when you take your break, that doesn't give you permission to go to your distractions (mentioned above) .. your breaks purpose is to rejuvenate you. You set up times to answer emails, FB, twitter, phone calls etc. and you stay within those time limits as much as possible. Try it for a week, then push it to two weeks and so forth, then you are in a disciplined work mode and will get better results.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Rogers
    Hi Phil, going to answer your other post in a minute, but thought I'd shed some more light on this subject. Every morning I start my day listening to someone inspirational, be it: Joe Vitale, Jim Rohn, Frank Kern, Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar and a slew of others. That process usually takes anywhere from 10 mins to an hour, because I want to make sure it is ingrained in my head, that YES I have the power to succeed and I am the only person responsible for whether I do or not! And this process costs me nothing, each one of those speakers and marketers have tons of videos on youtube, vimeo etc. but hey if you want to spend some bucks (and I do too) and buy some of their more in depth "reprogramming" methods by all means.

Today I was listening to Joe Vitale's webinar - The Abundance Paradigm but before I get into it further, this morning I was listening to a webinar from Tony Schwartz from the Energy Project and he gave some priceless advice. It's not just your mindset and the time you put into your business, it's how you maximize your energy in order to do so. Time is not replaceable, but money is, so you must make the most of your time and that means maximizing your energy. He suggests that we work in 90 minute intervals and after 90 mins take a break, be it 5 mins, 10, 15, whatever we can spare; meditate, take a quick walk outside if possible and rejuvenate ourselves.

Now if you don't know who Tony is, he's an expert on the energy of people, he consults with major company's and their staff, teaching them how to maximize their energy, so they can be more productive and happier at work. Very interesting guy to say the least.
    From Joe, I learned how to be grateful, how to appreciate everything in my life, no matter how small it is. As an example of this, he was talking about his gratitude for a pencil and discussed what benefits a pencil had for him and what he could achieve with just a pencil right now in the moment. He also shared how important it is to have gratitude in the moment, because if we're ungrateful, we attract more things that will make us feel ungrateful.

All of these things reflect your attitude, be it in business or not and if you made just a dollar this week, be grateful for that dollar, because as long as you are grateful for that dollar, you will make two dollars and so forth.

I am going to spam some links here lol
    http://www.theenergyproject.com
    http://www.attractmoneynow.com
    http://www.jimrohn.com
    http://www.ziglar.com/

Like I said these folks all have a lot of video's online, just have to search them out. And if you haven't read Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich (Joe Vitale and Pat O'Bryan - have actually just come out with a work book based on T&GR, it's free and I'm delving into that right now) I highly suggest you start there. EVERY single successful marketer I know has read T&GR at least once.
    The research I've done has shown it's all about how your brain operates and what frequency it operates at. The secret to those 'reprogramming' techniques is all in how you use your brain

...and thank you for even considering answering my post; it seems like no one wants to give me a hand.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great info. We always need to upgrade our attitude because of all the negativity we must deal with each day.

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

thanks for the feedback Rhonnee
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanx for sharing the links sistah Laurie, really inspirational. More especially Attract Money Now and the Think and Grow Rich Workbook. :-*

I wish YOU and your Family a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Laurie,

Thank you for the greats posts and tips.

I listened to Eban Pagan and he has similar beliefs about working in increments then taking a break, cut out all distractions, but most important I found was to clear out the clutter and get organized. I mean clear the clutter off my desk and anywhere in my home office, then I can clear the clutter out of my mind. I do this by writing down all the things I need to to (whether immediately or within the day). I have found this very useful because I take care of quick tasks(make phone calls, etc.) and then I don't have the thought popping in my head(a distraction) that I have to get this taken care of when I finish working because I have already taken care of it.

Robin Durham<br />Joint Venture Affiliate Manager<br />www.streethypnosis.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The law of attraction .... I really enjoy your post. Great view on attitude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12