+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ClickBank JV Partners

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: ClickBank JV Partners

There's some great suggestions here but being a newb I have a more general question. Everyone is essentially saying that you should develop relationships with other JVers. I agree completely. Obviously this forum is one way to do that. Suzi made a point to offer these JVers something they can use. A great point.

My question is though, being completely new what would I have to offer them? Maybe it's just too early yet for me to even entertain this question but I'm curious what I could volunteer to help them do that would promote building a relationship with them? Is it too early for me to be asking that question?
    Clickbank Affiliate Program: www.YouCanBeSuccessfulOnTheWeb.com/jv-invite.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Alex James
    I wanted to know if anyone had some good resources for finding some JV Partners for a ClickBank launch. I have a great product and a converting page - just want some people who would like to learn how to market it.

Anyone know some good resources or CB specific forums for finding JV Partners?
    Hey Alex,

As many people have already told, this forum is the best place to get JV's.

All The Best!
    &quot;Promote your fellow JV&#039;s product like you want him to promote yours&quot;<br /><br />-Mike &quot;JVNotifyPro&quot; Merz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All,

I spend hours per day recruiting potential JVs. I am trying several techniques and getting some results.

First, if I have already contacted a JV and heard nothing after say a couple of months, I contact them again but from a different email. Also, I am actually sending cards out and have gotten people to respond when they would not respond to my email.

As Suzi said Affiliates do get numb with all the offers that they get..
    Robin Durham<br />Joint Venture Affiliate Manager<br />www.streethypnosis.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I think its about building a network of partners, so forums really help. Just like Mike said in the beginning, introduce yourself so everyone knows who you are. I guess that should say it all.

With affiliate getting bombarded with request, they will be more helpful to someone they recognize.

Btw, there's an article in this forum saying he recruit affiliates simply by posting in forums. You should check it out.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Forums.

And not only this one here. Warrior Forum, Sitepoint, some blackhat forums have JV section...as long as i remember there are 2 sites...what look like social networking sites...but just for product launches and JV's.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

You can reverse eingineer your competitions backlinks
    and see who is promoting them, what they are offering
    and how they are converting and then offer a better
    deal once you have stats.

I don't condone it but there was a Cb affiliate scraper
    out that trawls CB affiliate details and the products
    they promote (it remains nameless)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12