+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is 'Auto Mass Traffic Generation Software' a good thing for newbies?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Is 'Auto Mass Traffic Generation Software' a good thing for newbies?

I have heard that this new software is a must have for those who are in need of high traffic volume to their sites and I was wondering if it is wort trying it and for that matter I wanted to hear from any one on JV to tell me about the product. I'm in need of the information so pleas help me out.

Thank you in-advance for taking your time to review & answer my inquires.
    Sincerely,<br /><br />Yonathan A. Takele

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Is 'Auto Mass Traffic Generation Software' a good thing for newbies?

It is good you are requesting for other people's opinion on Auto Mass Traffic before you spend your money. After buying the product, you will be made to login to a member area. When you get inside you will be presented a very poor quality dashboard. Very unfortunate that the dashboard did not receive the same kind of effort like the fancy sales page.

Concerning the income and traffic claim as shown on the sales page, I would like to say that things are very wild and completely unachievable.

Auto Mass Traffic is based on PPV (Pay Per View) or CPV (Cost Per View) traffic. You are provided a very basic software that helps you to chooose the domains and keywords to target. But there is nothing really automatic about it! To be honest, it’s not really special.

You can get better tools here:

- SearchPad Extension for Google Chrome

- AdWords Digger

- Placement Intelligence

Adwords digger is free. Placement Intelligence is much better but there is a cost involved.

In the Auto Mass Traffic member area, you also get some video tutorials and PDF files. I would like to say again that these are basic and do not really cover Pay Per View marketing techniques in full detail.

If you have not used Pay Per View before I strongly suggest you fully research and learn about it in more detail, before spending any money. If care is not taken, you could end up loosing hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

You may find other so-called reviews on the internet. Most of those reviews were written by people who have never used the product and are just looking for a way to make money. Most of them even provide bonus if you purchase Auto Mass Traffic through their affiliate links placed on the so-called review page.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Is 'Auto Mass Traffic Generation Software' a good thing for newbies?

I agree 100% with Daniel. Auto Mass Traffic isnt a magic software as the fancy sales pages exposes. Its all about PPV using a website that you should get low clicks as 0,010 or 0,015 (not true). Ive tried making some campaigns and hot keywords can cost $2.5 or $2.75 per click so its as expensive as Google Adwords. I dont recomend it. Too much hype in the sales page nothing for real to newbies that want to start a online business. That secret information will never go public

+ Reply to Thread