+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QUESTIONS.. HELP...I have a few questions if someone doesn't mind.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

QUESTIONS.. HELP...I have a few questions if someone doesn't mind.

Hey everybody.

First of all thanks for all who are a part of this wonderful project as a whole.

Secondly, big thanks for Mike for making this possible.

I have something in the works right now, just about completed and I have a few questions about how this works, before I move forward.

I read everything I could find here regarding the subject of a JV invitation, but there are a couple things that are unclear to me.

1 - Is it ok to seek joint ventures elsewhere as well, or is it typically just JVNP members exclusively to be notified? If it's preferred that JVNP is the only JV platform be used for the launch, that's Ok, I'm just not sure.

2 - How do you automate the process of giving Mike (thanks again Mike) the second tier for all JVNP members who promote via clickbank?

3 - (question for JVNP members) What can I do for you during a launch, to make your life a piece of cake? (Aside from great quality)

Thank you all!

COUPON MAGE is Launching! Get on board. Launch Date: November 13, 2012

CLICK HERE to get on board - JV Invite Page

Internet marketing product reviews. - wordpress deployment software

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: QUESTIONS.. HELP...I have a few questions if someone doesn't mind.

1; Yes, you can and definitely should approach people on your own. It doesn't matter - if you get them then you don't pay any commission etc to JVNF... ALWAYS recruit yourself or your launch just won't be successful if you expect to sit back and let JVNF do everything for you and for people to just jump on board without you doing much else.

2; this is answered in the newbie guides, if you just follow the intro threads on this - I believe you give him access to your account and he adds up sales made of the affiliates he reffered to you - read the thread for a full description.

3; err... pretty broad question, but basically hold everyones hand - get affiliates their material yourself, remind them when to mail, follow everyone up, provide midweek stats etc.. micro manage the whole process and stay awake for 20 hour days during your launch

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I still don't understand the 2nd tier part.

I've done some research, and from what I've found, Clickbank doesn't even pay on a 2nd tier level...

I did some research on easyclickmate, which is what Mike Merz recommends, but it seems that it doesn't manage 2nd tier sales either.

Lol, how the heck am I supposed to do that? I don't have to make payouts manually later on do I?

Gosh.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Dan, thanks for following up.

To be specific, I don't mind how many partners are brought on board by the merchant or any members of his internal team, but I do have a 'first shot' exclusivity clause in my terms that demands that JVNP partners read about the launch here before any other JV Broker or 2nd Tier referrer is allowed to make it public. Many a JV mailing has been dropped at the last second for breaking that promise. That's the way it's been done here since the current model's inception 5 years ago ... and the reason we're not lying when we start off each mailing as 'an exclusive offer' (unless I've made a mistake and have been forced to mail afterward, at which time I remove the 'exclusive' part). That will not change, as our fellow partners expect it and we've prided ourselves on delivering.

Adam, the JVNP mailing model will be changing in the next couple of weeks once JVNP 2.0 goes public, and seeing as we're booked beyond that point ... you won't have to worry about the ClickBank '2 Tier' dilemma.

This is how it was done in the past, and will be done when we start doing 1 on 1 brokering for qualified launches again in the future.

There is no actual CB '2nd Tier' ...

You create a JV registration page with a subscribe form unique to the list you and your JV Broker will be building ... using name, email, and CB (or PDC) ID fields.

Depending on the length of time you and your broker agree on when it comes to how long sales will be tracked (usually either 30 or 60 days for non-recurring products), take the sales CSV file and compare it to the JV email list CSV.

I have a parsing script that Jon Leger created, and my son Mike Jr. modified, that locates the partners on the JV list and matches them to their sales in the CB report.

I'll be sending out more info regarding the changes in the coming weeks.

Cheers,

Mike

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz
    Dan, thanks for following up.

To be specific, I don't mind how many partners are brought on board by the merchant or any members of his internal team, but I do have a 'first shot' exclusivity clause in my terms that demands that JVNP partners read about the launch here before any other JV Broker or 2nd Tier referrer is allowed to make it public. Many a JV mailing has been dropped at the last second for breaking that promise. That's the way it's been done here since the current model's inception 5 years ago ... and the reason we're not lying when we start off each mailing as 'an exclusive offer' (unless I've made a mistake and have been forced to mail afterward, at which time I remove the 'exclusive' part). That will not change, as our fellow partners expect it and we've prided ourselves on delivering.

Adam, the JVNP mailing model will be changing in the next couple of weeks once JVNP 2.0 goes public, and seeing as we're booked beyond that point ... you won't have to worry about the ClickBank '2 Tier' dilemma.

This is how it was done in the past, and will be done when we start doing 1 on 1 brokering for qualified launches again in the future.

There is no actual CB '2nd Tier' ...

You create a JV registration page with a subscribe form unique to the list you and your JV Broker will be building ... using name, email, and CB (or PDC) ID fields.

Depending on the length of time you and your broker agree on when it comes to how long sales will be tracked (usually either 30 or 60 days for non-recurring products), take the sales CSV file and compare it to the JV email list CSV.

I have a parsing script that Jon Leger created, and my son Mike Jr. modified, that locates the partners on the JV list and matches them to their sales in the CB report.

I'll be sending out more info regarding the changes in the coming weeks.

Cheers,

Mike
    Thanks for the response Mike, much appreciated.

So would it still be feasible to send a request for a jvnp mailing to do a launch when you're open? Or should I wait for your updates on JVNP 2.0?

LOL. I'm so ancy lately and have been working my arse off on this project...Every night when I go to sleep I am thinking about this.

I've promoted product launches successfully for JVNP members and just cannot wait to be on the other side of that fence.

I suppose I'm a bit worried that something will change in JVNP 2.0 preventing me from requesting a mailing and working with these wonderful potential JV's. :-[

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

You may get a chance, Adam ... depending on when you're launching. JVNP 2.0 mailings will have a different set of rules, as mentioned earlier ... the bulk of the qualification process will be based on accumulated performance points. We may have an opportunity to be a bit more lenient on partners on the bubble as you are right now. Just please understand that we're already booked into the 2nd week of November ... and you'll need at least 2 weeks lead time for partners to get on board, so your launch would have to be in December to even be considered.

I can't really get any deeper into at the moment ... have to make sure everything comes together as scheduled before I make any promises.

Cheers,

Mike

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Ok sounds great. Let's shoot for December or January. I'll send you an official request via the methods you describe in the coming week or two.

Again, thank you so much for your responses, and for this incredible service and opportunity you provide.

+ Reply to Thread