+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get 'super gurus' to promote your product

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Great point about allowing these "big-gurus" to Sell Your Product without the Opt-In. I've been wondering about the best way to proceed with a major product that we're about to release to a 200K List. Moving forward without requiring the Opt-In will probably get us a lot further.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Zimmerman View Post
    Promote their stuff, blog about their products, do stuff for them. Build relationships. These things work as well.
    These "Super Gurus" are just like everybody else-- they will help you if you help them. I know that I am always more receptive to people who do nice things for me...how about YOU?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    I suggest starting out with individual Adswaps.. Go 1 On 1 with a few of them. You'd be surprised at how fast you can get your name bounced around out there with just a couple of key relationships. Building up your list is TOP priority and its all downhill after you have a good one established and you can prove to make sales. If you need a good list building guide feel free to hit me up for a free membership to my video training site on this subject. (JV Notify Pro members only, so you'll have to friend me first so I know who you are

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Nice post. I never thought about that before. I'm going to consider this in my next product launch.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    St. Petersburg, Florida and Toronto, Canada
    My Thumbs Up
    Good thread Adam.

In expanding on your points about what the big players want, I'll mention a couple of key things in my experience of working with a 'guru' type of industry leader in one of my JV partnerships.

1) He had lots of offers from people like me all the time. I had to distinguish myself in a significant way before he took interest in doing a JV. For me that meant just being honest and up front about who I was and what my offer entailed. They won't be easily fooled, and if it doesn't look like there's anything more than a couple of random sales in it for them, they won't be interested. Big guys want partnerships that will yield results in an ongoing, long-term way.

2) You have to find a way to reach these people by phone/Skype. An email offer just won't do it. There's just too much SPAM these days, and just too many pretenders who are trying to make a quick buck. If you're a sincere and committed internet entrepreneur, then you won't be afraid to reach out by phone to a large player. Once you do, you can begin the process of establishing rapport and developing trust. Only then should you reach out with figures, numbers and other potential JV partnership details.

3) You have to be unique. This relates to my first point, but what I mean specifically is that there has to be something inherently attractive and special about you and what you offer before a big player is going to take the plunge and partner with you.

Just remembers above all else that they need you far less than you need them. What that means is that you'll have to be the one who is patient in reaching them, straightforward and likable in building trust and rapport and clear in eventually proposing your offer. If you can do all that, then maybe you'll be able to get to the next level and secure a big player and generate some serious JV success.

Happy JVing!

Richard
    Richard Andrews, M.Ed
    VP, Inspiring Speakers Bureau
    www.inspiringspeakers.com
    Founder, Motivational Speaker Academy
    www.buildyourspeakingbusiness.com
    "Helping You Inspire The World!"

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    This is great info, and food for thought. I will have to remember to be unique while building relationships. (Bring on the cookies! Lol) I appreciate your reminder that it takes time and relationship development to be in this for the long haul. Otherwise, we are just going to continue to start over every time, and miss out on some great relationships with some pretty awesome people. :-)

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Great post man. I think the key is having an angle or strategy of approach to really entice them to work with you by promoting your launch.

Again I really like what you've put out here and I think I'll give this a shot as I move into the phase of doing ever green launches. Which is no doubt the best thing to do once you can seal the deal on your first launch.

Thanks for this share my Adam.

Michael
    Sign up for Big commissions and the #1 Best Outsource System Launch of The YEAR!
    More Than $2,000 In Cash Prizes! Check It Out!

+ Reply to Thread