+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Get The JV's You Want

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: How To Get The JV's You Want

I think it's very important to just take action in reaching out to them. I think most our afraid of no response. Which is O.K. Not everyone will respond, but I'm betting a majority will. If they can help you become successful, they will not only make themselves more successful, they will be making more money as well.
    Matthew Iannotti

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

One more point on how to get the JVs want you. If you demonstrate a potential for continuous stream of high value products with a multiplier effect, you can be assured of greater JV response.
    rajganesan_2000@yahoo.com | www.thebusinesslabs.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Aaron, that is great stuff, thanks.

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

@Matthew yes this is true but they want your product to WOW their list.
    @tbirg yes exactly!
    @michaelzenga thank you man!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

What's also interesting is the "herd" mentality. If you can get one big name or a couple... others are sure to follow, are at least give strong consideration.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Absolutely - the heard mentality where everyone joins up is what you want. You want your conversions to be so good that everyone else who is sitting on the fence just jumps on board anyway!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I am very encouraged by the comments in these posts. I was being advised not to bother to attempt to contact the "more successful" IMers because they operate in closed shop environment, looking after each other and not terribly interested in new faces joining in!
    Well I for one intend to break that myth and will be doing my best to gain their respect and trust to our mutual trust.
    Paul Evans<br />Internet Marketer helping people to make money online. Products include IM processes and tactics to generate traffic leading to monetizing your website

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Aaron

Very interesting indeed. My husband want to take his product to the next level and I think he would benefit a lot asking you some questions can I refer him to you?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Killer info.

I'm hoping to release a product within the next few months. Never done 'the real deal' aka SERIOUS PRODUCT LAUNCH.

I liked how you referenced 'AIDA', I've only heard and thought of that term relating to copywriting and sales funnels. But I now realize that it in fact works in many other ways as well.

Thanks for the post man, wanna be MY JV manager? lol

COUPON MAGE is Launching! Get on board. Launch Date: November 13, 2012

CLICK HERE to get on board - JV Invite Page

Internet marketing product reviews. - wordpress deployment software

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Aaron, Another inspiring post, thanks man :-)

The important part is actually coaxing them into mailing... I found that with putting prizes for JV's, and not just ipod and laptops, things that are rare i.e. black diamond rolex watch from the hills of Nicaragua is a lot more tempting for them to mail than a flat screen TV...
    Dumbass Musician Rakes in $2182.83 in 48 Hours Using Facebook.... Check it Out Here: http://fbfortunes.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast