+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quick List Building Tips Needed!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Quick List Building Tips Needed!!!

Cheers for the tips.

I'm new to this and I know this will help me big time.

Owen
    www.makeitbigwithfacebook.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

the fastest method to get started is by joining multiple free giveaways.there are a website called newjvgiveaways.com that announces all the giveaway that are accepting contributor.upload your free gift to all these giveaways and drive some traffic to it by using articles and social media sites like squidoo or twitter.

then once you have a decent size lets say 500 subscribers try approaching people in the warriorforum that have around the list size as you.must be related niche to target the correct audiences.

when you're doing adswap your list size would grow double.then repeat a few adswaps with another marketer.but make sure when you approach these people have a good free gift to offer to increase the conversion rates.that's because if the marketer did not have a good result doing ad swap with you,they will not consider to ever doing ad swap with you again in the future.

also when you have nice conversion rates you can tell your percentage of conversion of doing ad swap when approaching another marketer.most often they would agree.if you're using PLR products make sure to change the graphics,product name and some of the content.

one of the common mistake i see is its always same crappy PLR product which doesn't even attract people to sign up to their list.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

A lot of good ideas.. yes, safe-swaps.com or eliteclickswaps.com in the IM niche .. or WF JV section

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123