+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick List Building Tips Needed!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Quick List Building Tips Needed!!!

We're building a list in a brand new niche.

Here's what we're doing

1) Write article
    2) Post article to our blog (self hosted wordpress site)
    3) social boomark blog post (automate using Socialbot)
    4) Update status sites using ping.fm with CTA back to blog POST
    5) Push article with pixelpipe to other sites
    6) Submit RSS Feeds to Aggregators (automate using RSSbot)

The next day we:

7) create a "linkwheel" with powerful web 2.0 properties (hubpages, squidoo, tumblr, weebly, blogger and wordpress.com)
    8) Use "anchor text" for our top keywords so that there are 2 links on each linkwheel. 1 point back to our main self hosted WP blog, the other pointing the next web 2.0 property in the link wheel.
    9) post article to each linkwheel
    10) social boomark these pages (automate using Socialbot)
    11) Update status sites using ping.fm with CTA back to these pages
    12) Push article with pixelpipe to other sites
    13) Submit RSS Feeds to Aggregators (automate using RSSbot)

The next day we

14) post the article to ezine articles and goarticles
    15) social boomark these pages (automate using Socialbot)
    16) Update status sites using ping.fm with CTA back to these pages
    17) Submit RSS Feeds to Aggregators (automate using RSSbot)

Then we spin the article and submit it to the other article directories

Then we turn the article into a video and submit it to video sharing sites using traffic geyser. You can also use tubemogul, which is free.

FYI we set it up so that the main site with squeeze page is www.mydomain.com and the blog is www.mydomain.com/blog. We use the /blog in the link wheel, but .com (root) as the main squeeze page.

Don't forget to have some sort of opt-in box or exit pop on your blog asking for the opt-in

Make sure that you have a cool free giveaway on your squeeze page (PDF "free report", free training video or series of videos solving a problem or showing someone how to do something in your niche).

I'd also create a FB fanpage for your site.

Then, after I do this with ONE article, I repeat the process again with a NEW article. Now remember that a lot of the setup work (blog, linkwheels, etc) is already done, so it's MUCH easier the 2nd time.

Does this take a lot of work and set up?

Yes and no.

Work to set it up, but once you set it up, it gets a lot faster.

This will drive a good amount of organic traffic to you site quickly.

Let me know if I've confused you or you're stuck on any part of it, and I can help you out.

GOOD LUCK!

Justin Lee<br />CEO Efficient Enterprises, Inc.<br />Infopreneur in Business Building &amp; Real Estate<br />&quot;Ask me how we can JV together, and about<br />my upcoming launch showing business owners<br />how to get an army of interns working for free!&quot;<br />Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/1justinlee<br />http://www.InternProfits

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Justin pretty much summed up everything you need to build a solid foundation.

What I would do in the mean time is create two different landing pages and use Google Web Optimizer and then throw some money in Adwords just to get the highest conversion optin page.

This way you can get more out of the traffic you are generating from the articles, press releases, etc...

I find it very valuable to split test the optin and sales page before I even start my campaigns.

to your success,
    - James Delong
    James Delong

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Jermaine,
    I would advise you to go with article marketing in the beginning.First,your aim should be to make a decent size list.A well SEOed article brings me 10-20 unique visitors per day.Just build a decent volume of articles(50-100) and you'll be getting a few hundred visitors everyday.

I assume that your squeeze page converts at a decent rate(at least 20%).At that rate and traffic,you should have no problem in getting 50-100 new subscribers per day.

Why not convert your articles into videos?

There are a few softwares that convert your articles into live,talking videos."Article Video Robot" is one such tool,with it's help you can convert your articles from ezinearticles and anywhere else into videos.

Next,upload these videos to multiple video sharing sites(like Youtube,Google video,Dailymotion etc) with the video submitter tool of "Article Video Robot".After a few days,your videos should start sending you targeted traffic.

If you have time,you can use forum marketing too.Just search for "your niche+ forum"(without quotes) in Google and join a few of them,participate in discussions and include a link to your site in the signature.

You can go for paid options like PPC or co-registration if you have money.You'll be able to build your list faster witth them.

Once you have a seed list(1000-2000 subscribers),go for JV adswaps.That is a great way to add new subscribers to your list in the shortest possible time.A single ad swap with a partner having list of a few thousand subscribers may add from a few hundred to 1000+ new subscribers in your list.This method works great because the subscribers you get from these adswaps are very targeted prospects.

Another great advantage of these adswaps is that you build a base of future JV partner.

Hope these tips help.
    Best Regards,
    Vivek

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

If you have "some" members in your list try a list swap or ad swap with a squeeze page with another fellow in your niche. You will multiply your list exponential
    Absolutely Free! 100.000 PLR Articles. 300 Niches + Great Spinners - http://www.articles-plr.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks to all of you for this list building info. This is what I need to eventually get into a position to market your offers. I will copy and paste (literally Paste) your tips into my binder.
    What the heck. Have a cigar (#3 on Google..so far).<br />http://www.finecigar.net

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

1,799 optins in a day might give me the right to talk
    about list building.

But you need to start by having a really good offer and
    split testing it forever. Never stop testing.

Once you have it working with PPV traffic move to PPC
    and banners, then to media buys and just scale up.

But to get started go to viralurl and by a $200 solo
    mailing to 56K and send it to a landing page.

That should get you started.

Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Charles,

Is that site www.viralurl.com or something else?

Thanks,
    Justin Lee<br />CEO Efficient Enterprises, Inc.<br />Infopreneur in Business Building &amp; Real Estate<br />&quot;Ask me how we can JV together, and about<br />my upcoming launch showing business owners<br />how to get an army of interns working for free!&quot;<br />Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/1justinlee<br />http://www.InternProfits

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The optin came from Traffic Vance and Adwords.

But you can do the same with Adwords.

Check out these videos

http://charleskirklandblog.com/step-...llywood-heist/
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

From my experience, setting a WSO in WSO forum is the fastest way. Although there are lots of WSOs which will make your post drop fast, you can collect at least 30-50 subscribers per day depend on the offer. The WSO cost $20, and you should bump your WSO daily if you want to gain more.

That's what I did, and I am sure it will help you too.

Leno Thio

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Not sure how quick you want to be, but if you can put in a bit more time consider establishing an authority site in a niche, especially if you want to build a sustainable business that frees you from the 9 to 5 rat race.

For an authority site all the so called "link building" will be taken care of by your users because you will be so popular, and you will get so much organic traffic that you wont look at Adwords again.

This is pretty much the way I chose and keep choosing. Notice this thinking aligns with that of Google if you have read the Google webmaster's guidelines! Little more effort and time, but it pays in the long run.

Here is one of the best and free guide I found about this that summed it all up very well:
    http://mycps.sitesell.com/

All the best.
    Launch your product and sell online through Clickbank with the free Clickbank IPN module that I built for Drupal. (Drupal is used by some of the largest organizations in the world, from the White House to Sony...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast