+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JV Brokers Where and Tracking...?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

JV Brokers Where and Tracking...?

this was brought to my attention... JV brokers and what do they do? how do they get paid? I kinda of have an idea - they find people to promote your product? If so I already have a tracking system for that BUT now this specific person asked about 2nd tier... which I am not familiar with and how would you track that?

I personally have a referral tracking system so I know who referred who, but how do you track a 2nd level down? if the referred refers another affiliate?

is there a software that does this? How do you guys do it? do you do 2nd tier jv refers?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: JV Brokers Where and Tracking...?

Hey Ian

I work with a few guys who use infusionsoft - and it's all tracked by the system - and I can check at anytime who is making sales, and hoe much I've made, as a broker..

If the system is on CB - I have the product owner create a new list in his autoresponder to collect my JV's and then pay me on the sales those partners do. Not the fastest way - but it works!

Hope that helps!

David

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Doesn't JVM2 do this?

-Dani

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I am also curious about this, I know there are a bunch of launches advertised on this site that on ClickBank however they do not offer a two tier system, so is the workaround whats written above? or is there a special way Mike does it?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Winfield
    I am also curious about this, I know there are a bunch of launches advertised on this site that on ClickBank however they do not offer a two tier system, so is the workaround whats written above? or is there a special way Mike does it?

You will find your answer here: http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community...pic,424.0.html
    Absolutely Free! 100.000 PLR Articles. 300 Niches + Great Spinners - http://www.articles-plr.com

+ Reply to Thread