+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can someone help me? I am having trouble keeping subscribers....

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Can someone help me? I am having trouble keeping subscribers....

I found a couple of tools that have helped me. Google Webmaster Tools, Google Optimizer, and Aweber.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Super

All I do right now is send people to this page below and then send 1 follow up email to make sure they got their download and the do ad swaps and send the subscribers free stuff.
    This might be the problem here.

Keep your list intrigued and build a relationship with them, give them good content, and you'll find that they subscribed for a long time.
    I agree... We should build a relationship with them often enough to keep in contact with them, instead of selling them all the time.
    Well, you can do this by sending them some good valuable stuff (ebook, software, video) for free.. with no string attached..

Other thing that you can do is send a greeting on every momentum (like new year, christmas, thanksgiving day, etc.)

This will make your list feel comfortable with you, and still recognize you when you contact them with your offer.. :

Hope this help,

-Lemy
    =================================<br />Get Your Instant 100% Commissions Here:<br />http://www.FirstHundredDollars.com<br />=================================

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey,

Start giving your subscribers some very informative content before you promote any products.

It's a sad scenario these days, almost all of us these days start promoting products from day 1.

One guru, who sets a classic examples of how you retain customers according to me is Travis - the bum marketing guy.

He sends good articles, informative ones often, doesn't promote too many affiliate products & he keeps it simple & also sends funny stuff across every once in a while. According to me, that's a way to go. We can't just keep promoting products week after week after week. Making money is important but it's about time we provide value to the customers.

If you don't have time to write articles & if you don't have money to get them written, you may well find good articles on ezinearticles.com & promote it to your list saying, 'this is something very good I stumbled upon, Must Read'

Hope this helps you get a gist

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123